I found you

chapter 1

Jamie's P.O.V

I woke when I felt a hand on my face pinching my delicate cheeks that were now flushed bright red I opened my eyes weekly and when I do I see no other than my best friend Beth."Wake up sleepy head its time to go to school also today is the day you might find your mate" She said oh I forgot to mention I'm no normal teenager I'm a warewolf a.k.a I'm a rare type of warewolf unlike others my fur is white as snow my eyes are as blue as the sky good right and the best part of it is that since I'm a rare type of warewolf my type are stronger than others but I haven't found my mate yet I hope today is my lucky day also today is the first day at school. "hello Jamie did you hear me ? get up and get dressed! "Beth said "yeah sorry I just kinda spaced out"

20 min later

I didn't know what to ware so I decided on a blue top that was  wavy at the bottom and said' love'in big letters ,black skinny jeans and black flats I also added a little bit of makeup not to much I didn't wanna look like a barbie I let's my light brown hair into a side fishtail braid. when i was sattisfied on my apperance I told beth I was done and we headed into my new blue Lamborghini I got it for my birthday let's say I'm rich but not a stuck up brat we got into the car and turned up the music till it was blasting blasting . then my song came on me and beth started singing along

"you know what to do with that big fat butt"

"wiggle wiggle wiggle"

Aiden's P.O.V

ugh first day at school back to all the sluts and whores that just want to get into my pants let me introduce myself I'm Aiden Blakes I'm 17 years old I have Blue eyes and brown hair i m a black fur weirwolf I'm also the son of the Alfa of the Blue moonlight pack I'm yet soon to become Alfa I haven't found my mate yet "Beep Beep" oh great time to get up , I got grabbed a pair of skinny jeans a white v-neck that showed my muscles and black leather jacket . I left my hair with a nice sexy wake up style I walked down the stairs said hi to my mom kissed her cheek then left I saw my white lamborgini I got in and headed to school.

Jamie's P.O.V

I arrived at school got out a my care and locked it beth told me she was going to see her mate oh well I checked my schedule and I had 'mr.jeans' for homeroom I walked in and sat on chair then all of a then an amazing mouthwatering scent hit me and I tried to see who was it coming from and it came from no other than Aiden Blakes the soon to be Alfa he looked my way and smiled then sat next to his friends wow wat a douch the teacher started taking attendance "Jamie Blase"

"here" I said next he called out "Aiden Blakes"  here he said looking at me with a sexy smirk after homeroom I was headed to my locker till all if a sudden I was pulled in a closet

"MATE" a sexy smooth voice said when I look up it was no other than aiden with a smile on then he growled "mate" then when I was about to say something he cut me off by pressing his soft warm lips against mine he bit my bottom lip asking for entrance but I. denied he growled "mine"  he pinned me on the wall I gasped then he smiled and took the opportunity to put his tounge in my mouth we kissed in syn then after a while he removed his lips from mine and rested his forehead against mine and we said at the same time "I found you" then I felt him lick my neck and I knew he was going to Mark me then he bit it hurted but then he licked my mark and I felt great then I smiled then we kept on kissing.

Aiden's P.O.V

I walked in homeroom and smelt the most mouthwatering scent I ever smelled I looked for who it was coming from and it came from Jamie Blase wow she was beautiful she has long light brown hair the most beautiful blue eyes you could ever imagine I notice she was looking at me I smirked . I took my seat next to my friends and the teacher started taking attendance "Jamie blase" he said  Jamie with the most beautiful voice said here next the teacher called my name and I said here then I looked at Jamie and I smiled she then smiled back. wow I want to kiss her and mark her

after the bell rang I saw she was headed to her locker I then quickly shubbed her in a closet and my wolf said In my my mind "mate" I then said that out loud and then said "mine" I saw she was about to speak but I cut her up with a kiss we started kissing and I wanted entrance but she denied it I growled and pined her against the wall when she gasped I took the opportunity to deepen the kiss wow I just love her lips there warm and soft i smiled kissing herour tounges moved in syn after a while we stopped the kiss and took a breath I put my forehead against hers and we said at the same time "I found you" after I said that I had to I went to her neck licked the spot I was gonna leave my mark and I bit then I licked it to close it there no other guy can lay a hand on her she's mine after that she smiled and we kept on kissing .

I love her I finally found my mate and she's mine and I'm hers.

Jamie's P.O.V

I found him and I'm his and he's mine