6.0 Unsafe Path

fcee is suppose to upload yesterday but there have been problem on wattie. So now fcee brings you another chapie. fcee thinks you'll like this one too. Please VOTE and COMMENT cupcakes, it would delight fcee if you do. Sweet kisses to all, and enjoy the read.

-NIGHT-

Indeed I think he forgot about everything. My Star would never want to part with me. If his memory was back, he’d surely be right by my side by now. So I assumed he forgot or maybe thought that everything that happened was just effect of the can of beers he consumed that night. I’ll visit him again to make him remember. I’ll visit him night after night until he forgets no longer.

I was looking at his number on my mobile phone. Should I call him or should I text him? I decided to text him. “I’ll be coming tonight.”

A response is not what I expected. He is most likely to ignore or get confused about the text. Maybe he’ll have a violent reaction. But then a smile curved my lips when suddenly I received a text from Dylan. It said “I’ll be waiting.” Things are going to be really interesting.

I was walking around campus, to meet him already, when suddenly I heard a mention of his name. I crept to where the voice was coming and it led me to the male comfort room near the Rogue Dorm.

“Hmmm… Are you really not going to tell me what happened there earlier?” I heard a guy speak. “I know you Rogues knew what happened, tell me and I’ll reward you.”

“Please, I-I really don’t know anything about it,” the other voice said in an afraid manner. “I really don’t know anything.”

I crept closer and saw three guys inside. There in a far corner of the comfort room was a guy being interrogated. I assumed he was a rogue. Then there were two more guys, the one near the entrance I assumed was on guard and the other interrogating the poor boy. I knew exactly what suit the two belonged to, they definitely were from the Clovers. It was easy to tell the member of the clovers since they all have a  speck silver hair. It was because Nicholas, the Ace of Clovers has a silver hair, and all the former Clover Aces are members of the same elite clan as Klaus (short for Nicholas). The silvered hair Aces came from the Clan Rossini, they share the same dominant genes of silver hair. And since then, it became the trade mark of the clovers.

“Hummm… do you really want to get in the bad side of the Clover suit?” The interrogator was already leaning on the wall where the poor boy was trapped. The black haired guy with a few strands of silver hair covering his left eye was smiling while whispering to the boy. I couldn’t hear what he was saying but then I saw the boy turned read.

“Please, I beg you. Please, I have nothing to do with it,” he pleaded and the other guy seemed to be amused by his reaction. “I have nothing to do with that Dylan.”

“Then just tell us what we wanted to know or I’ll make sure I would enjoy punishing you,” I heard the guy giggled after uttering the word. “You know I’m not really very patient about things. The thing I don’t want to do most is to wait.” It was then that I saw the interrogator touched the boy’s thing. His hands move up and then it found the thing he was looking for. He cupped it and the boy turned red.