2 | Vacation

" bitch did you see ole dude staring at you on the beach, he was pretty cute" I say to my best friend Asia. We where in the Bahamas for a little vacation to get away from the stress back home. "I know you fucking lying, but imma get in the shower right quick" Asia yells back at me. I giggle to myself at her statement, I decided to go on the balcony we had in our hotel room to pass time as Asia showers.
As I'm laying on the long lawn chair I get that weird feeling that someone is watching me. I reluctantly pull my head up to meet my eyes with whoever or whatever was giving me this eerie feeling. Instantly I lock eyes with the guy on the balcony next to mine. I got a quick look at his face before his head shot down. Even though it was a quick stare I instantly knew who it was. I pull my phone up to my face to hide the joker grin I had. Was Michael B Jordan, killmonger himself staring at me.
Before I got too excited I had to make sure it was really him so I decided to open my camera on my phone. He was on his phone biting his lip unconscious of what I was doing. My calculations where correct it really was him but just then my phone started ringing which startled me and made me drop my phone. " Shit" I say scrambling to pick my phone up. I hear a low chuckle come from his direction.
I answer the FaceTime call I was receiving not knowledgeable to who it was. " hello sweetheart" I hear the voice of non other than my mother. " hey mom" I say in an annoyed tone because she had already called twice today. " how is everything going down there you okay" she asks with motherly concern " yes mom everything is still fine just like the other two times you called." "Well okay baby I just want to make sure you are okay make sure you bring a man home with you. Bye" she says into the phone then hangs up. The only thing I could do was throw my head in my hands and groan.
" she sounds like a handful " I hear from across the way. I look up "yeah she is" I chuckle. " I'm Michael by the way" he says " I know who you are, I'm y/n" I exclaimed shooting him a smile earning one right back "right, what's a beautiful girl like you doing out here alone" " well I'm actually not alone my best friend and I came here for a little getaway we go back to LA next week" I say " really I stay in LA also we need to link up after your trip, put you number in my phone" he states reaching over his balcony so that I could grab his phone.
I finish putting in my contact info barely able to contain my excitement " alright y/n I'll text you or you can just come knock on my door" he says winking at me. I giggle at his action " okay I gotchu" I say back as he goes inside his hotel room. I wait a few seconds to make sure he's inside "Asia Asia Asia biiiitcchhh you ain't never gone guess what just happened" I say screaming running inside to Asia.