Vice Versa Feelings (One Direction)

Author's Note: Kailya is played by Dianna Agron, but imagine her much taller for the character.

Kailya POV

I let my blonde hair fall to perfect curls down my back, and touched up my makeup so it was natural looking.  With my natural white-blond colour, it's hard to wear makeup and look natural.  

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52148520)

I left the house for my first day of school, hoping I'd fit in.  Over the summer, I had grown and matured into a woman - I looked around 17, even though I was 14 years old as of last month.  I was always the shortest person in my class by far.  I stood at 5'8, with still more to grow, according to my doctor.  Over the summer I grew about 6 inches, and my mom signed me up for modeling.  

But just because I'm tall doesn't say anything about how I will get along with others in high school.  No one said I'd be taller than everyone else - for all I know, I could be the shortest there.  I continued to walk down the sidewalk as I thought about this.  

I don't plan on spending time with any of my old friends - it's not that I didn't have any old friends, or that I was bullied or anything.  I just didn't have anyone who I felt was worth keeping contact with.  I'm going to start fresh in middle school and stay especially away from one person in particular, Sawyer Anthony.  The boy who I'd liked since the fourth grade, who ignored me since the fourth grade, and finally at the end of eighth grade, ridiculed me.

Over the summer, I finally found it in me to move on from him.  I definitely didn't like him anymore; hell, I hated him, I don't even want to go to the same school as him.

At the end of eighth grade, Sawyer announced in front of the entire class.  He said out loud that Kailya Troy likes him, and that he would never like me.  Because I'm the short, flat-chested, bony and baby-faced girl.  

From that point on, I made it a point that I would show him what it felt like to be hurt, even though I didn't have a plan, but I got lucky and shot up in height, my chest grew to a good size, and my face matured.  I now sport the body and face of a well-known model in the Hollywood world, but now I don't even want to see Sawyer.

I braced myself for a fresh start, opening the door to my town's public highschool.

All eyes were on me, jaws hanging loose.  I towered far over everone else in the main hallway.  Some of the shortest kids there, kids I recognized, whispered to each other. 

"Kailya Troy."

"I think that's her."

"She's tall."

"She turned out gorgeous."

"Are you sure that's her?"

"I feel short."

I walked my way down the hallway, hugging the strap of my favorite moustache bookbag close my my chest and searching hurriedly for the administrations office.  

*****

Sawyer's POV

I sat down in the administrations office, waiting for my turn to come up; I wasn't sure if we were to wait or just walk up and speak to the lady, so I simply sat in one of the many chairs.

That's when she walked in.  

I didn't recognize her or know her, all I knew was that something about her was kind of familiar.  She glided smoothly over the carpet  and stopped directly in front of the administrations desk.  She spoke softly to the the woman sitting there.  I couldn't see her face as it was covered by her hair, but I could she her white teeth show as she smiled widely at the woman.  The woman stood up and shook the girl's hand with a genuine smile on her face.  "What grade are you starting?" she questioned.  The girl was at least a full head taller than the woman; she was sexy and tall - definitely taller than me.

"Ninth grade, I'm starting my freshman year."

"And how old?"

"Fourteen."

Wow, I thought she would be at least 17.

"Name please?"

"Kailya Troy."

I nearly choked on my spit, frozen.

The woman was still smiling fondly at the girl, who now had a name to her beautiful exterior.

Kailya Troy, the girl who I rejected.  The girl who I ridiculed.  I should have taken her when I could have had her; but now I have a mission to win her.  She smiled at the receptionist with her papers, and strode out of the office with her long, nice legs without a glance in my direction.

****

Kailya's POV

My first day went very well, surprisingly - I met a few nice people, and handed out my number to tons of people of both genders.  As I strode down the sidewalk towards the library, where I always go after school, my phone was blowing up with text messages. 

"Hey darling"

"Who is this?"

"It's Nessa :)"

(A/N: Picture of Nessa to the side -->>)

I chatted with a girl I met today in my homeroom on my way to the library.  I was in the middle of typing a word in response, when I felt myself falling.  I'd tripped over something - a foot.  

"Oh my God, I'm sorry.  Are you alright?" a thick, smooth british voice asked.

A strong hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me up, spinning me around to look at him.  

I was looking into the eyes of Harry Styles.  And he was smiling at me fondly, his arm still around my waist.