A new life in Summer Bay

Chapter 1

Georgia's P.O.V

During this whole plain ride I'd been dreading having to start at a new school and make new friends. My mother and father are moving to South Africa and didn't want to drag me around with them so they sent me to Summer Bay to live with my older brothers Spencer and Chris. Apparently everyone in the town knows everyone and there is a huge beach and heaps of hot guys. 

"Attention all passengers, the plane will be landing in 5 minutes so please get all your belongings together," The captain announced. 

"Great" I thought to myself. As I put my head back I remembered all the great friends I had back home and started to miss my old life. My phone beeped and suddenly my younger brothers face popped up with a message that said "can't wait to see you baby g! xx". I laughed and replied "for the last time Spencer I'm 15 and my names Georgia not baby g! xx".

I grabbed my purple suitcase, guitar and handbag and stepped off the plane and into the airport. I looked around to see if my brothers had actually remembered to pick me up as I heard someone  running towards me screaming "GEORGIA, I MISSED YOU BIG BUM!" Chris screamed.

We spoke to each other for a while before they loaded my belongings into the car and we headed off to Summer Bay. They were both fighting about which room they wanted since I had asked for the master bedroom in their house they rented so I put in the earphones and listened to some 5 seconds of summer.