Chapter 4

Hello Readers~! :D

I am happy to bring you the next chapter, finally!

I'm so sorry it took so long. I didn't have a charger and I didn't really have any time to write on anyone else's laptop.

I'm sure a lot of you will love this chapter. I do. :D

Random question, Who out there watches Supernatural? I'm now on season 6 and completely in love with Dean, Castiel, and Bobby. lol. Best Characters in the show. :D

___________________________________

My mom woke me up by shaking me.

"Honey, it's time to get up for school." I saw her sign through slits in my eyes, because the room was too bright.

"I don't feel good." I signed and faked a cough.

My moms face grew worried and she shuffled on my bed to lean closer and put her hand on my forehead to see if I had a fever.

"You don't have a fever." She signed her face softening realizing it couldn't be too serious.

"My stomach hurts." I signed. Hoping I looked convincing.

I really didn't wanna go to school and see Dallas today.

Okay, that's a lie. I really wanna see Dallas, but I know if I did, our bond would grow stronger, to the point I wouldn't be able to go a day without seeing him. And that just couldn't happen.

He's the infamous Grim Reaper.

How could someone so sweet and kind, also be someone who is so cruel and ruthless.

"Alright honey, I'll call the school and tell them you will be absent today." She signed and walked out of the room.

I buried myself under the covers and just layed there thinking until I fell into a dream filled sleep. All about Dallas.

Of course, It shocked everyone that I actually had a mate. But of course, If I did, it would be someone who I couldn't be with.

My chest constricted thinking about Dallas.

I already loved him. Very deeply. And it hurt even more than I had ever expected it to.

I don't wanna give him up.

I slept for a few hours I guess, because when I woke up the sun was really bright, I'm guessing it's mid-afternoon.

My mom walked in my room right as I was sitting up.

"Theres someone here to see you." She signed. She had a strained and puzzled look on her face which confused me.

What confused me more is that someone would come and see me.

"Okay, just send them in." I signed to her.

I sat up as she left the room and patted my hair down, it had to look like a huge ball of blonde fury by now. I sighed knowing nothing I did at the moment would make it look any better than it did without showering. And there just wasn't enough time to do that.

I looked up to see Dallas staring at me from the door.

My eyes widened and so did his when he noticed I had noticed him standing there.

He quickly composed his face and replaced the shock with a goofy crooked grin.

"I like the new hair style." He said aloud kind of slowly so that I could read his lips. So he caught on to that huh?