Covenant War

So I dunno what the faces of the cast of red vs Blue look like so ima just use it from a funny pic I got off the internet, XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the edge of the base, I held my helm in my hand and stared at the visor as it continued to fix itself.

"Your lucky O'Malley isn't here or you'd be dead," I heard a voice say. I looked up at Tucker, he had his helmet off. The wind tugged at his dirty blonde hair," Yeah, rumors had spread a few years back at the base about him."

"Base?"

"Yeah, the base that sent me here," I said as Tucker sat by me. "So you didn't come here because you wanted to?" Tucker asked, his voice seemed to crack a bit.

I chuckled and punched his arm lightly, to tell him I was messing with him.

"Hey guys," Caboose said, his helmet off too, his brown hair covering his eyes.

"Sup Caboose," I said with a derpy face.

That's when Church made his way up," What is this? The no wear helmet day?"

"c'mon Church, take your helmet off, the wind is amazing," I said. Church looked around cautious, he took his helmet off. I was really surprised to see he had black hair, I'd expect him to have some different color hair. I chuckled, that's when a phantom flew down in the middle of the valley. It landed and covenant spread out all around it, thats when I saw... him.

They all put their helmets on except me." Kal what are you doing?!" Tucker asked.

I lept down and ran to an elite above all the rest of the covenant, I heard the guys yell at me but I ignored them. I pushed my way through the crowd and hugged the elite as hard as I can, "Dad! What are you doing here?"

"Kalmiya? I didn't know you were here," My dad said running his hand through my hair.

"Hows my princess?" My dad asked chuckling.

"Nothing just chilling, and I thought we weren't going to mention that I was a princess," I said pouting playfully.

"Aw show me elite you," my dad laughed.

I made a jester with my right hand and immediately I turned into an elite. "I can also turn into a forerunner knight, thanks to your friend," I said as knight spikes came from my back and I teleported to the other side of my dad.

"Can you please call them off and leave?" I asked, teleporting back to base and changing human.