A Challenge!

Asalam-u-alikum my beloved sisters, how are you doing? InShaAllah i hope you all are great! So you might have guessed by now that this is a challenge for you all who read my book. 

Well I have a question for you, and I want all your thoughts on it, my question is "What is hijab and why should we do it?". Now i don't want you to go and surf the web for some good reasons, NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT! I want YOUR thoughts and reasons! So please follow the instructions below:

1: Collect all the reasons you think hijab or niqab is important and why we should do it.

2: You can comment or private message me your answer. (comment if you want everyone to see your answer.)

3: Do it yourself, don't go around looking for a clever reason to answer this question.( I like uniqe!)

RULES

1: Don't copy someone else's answer.

2: You can only give your answer once so make it good.

3: If you want to add something related to hijab and niqab but not to this question, then send or post it separately. for example: A favorite saying about hijab.

DEADLINE: SUNDAY JUNE 22nd 2014

You have a week to participate in this challenge and I will personally select my favourite answer/reason.

The winner will get a a dedication of any two of my chapters from any of my books, yes you can choose one chapter from one book and one from another, the winner will also get to private message me a new topic for my next chapter, anything related to hijab or niqab or any question you have that I can answer in my book.

I think you have all the details, and i'll get back with you in a week.

PS. I might like two answers and have two winners but that's not final, still do your best and good luck!