Comandor of Chaos

(This is gonna be kinda like the other Percy and Chaos army story... kinda)

Percy Jackson's life has gone from anyone's dream to a complete nightmare. He had it all,his dad was Poseidon, Greek god of the seas, his girlfriend was beautiful and smart Annabeth Chase, The King of the gods for once wasn't planning on turning him into applesauce, he had a camp full of loyal friends,no scratch that, two camps full of amazing friends. The world was at peace,no monsters,no therapy-needing gods, no nothing! Then he found out he wasn't Posiden only demigod child and it all went downhill from there...more like down a cliff though..

(All characters that appear in PJO and HOO belong to Rick R. And I do not own them. All others others belong to me. I'm sorry, not sure if I'll edit this. This is my first story so PLEASE be nice. This occurs after the giant war, if u don't like it,don't read it!!! Advice would be nice though. WARNING: PERCY WILL BE SASSY!!!)

There names are Peter amd Amila Pine.

At first they was nice.

I liked them.

I trusted then.

That was my first mistake.

I was betrayed.

So I ran away.

More like I was pulled the cliff of doom by an old friend though...