Casey's Diary

Casey's Diary(Diary Series PART ONE) This is not made on true Events

This Story Is about a girl named Casey and this is her Diary______________________________

Dear Candy (<-- Diary's Name), Aug.4,2010

I cant get over that today my friend is leaving for CA,she gets to go everywhere and I can't stand it.Well come to think of it she's really not my friend because I got into a fight with her on Facebook the other day,all I can tell you,Candy is that Fea is a bitch and that's all there is to it here is how the fight started.I was on facebook and then I was speaking in French,that day i also put up that I was from Lille,France (Which is a lie and i shouldn't have done it).She put this:Your not from France Bitch (and it was an ''Inside'' joke so the whole thing started with a joke).Then my other friend Mia said:Your from France?Then i said Yeah (Which also i shouldn't have done,because i am a TERRIBLE liar)My friend Fea replied:No she's not go ask her mom she is all Italian.I put NO I"M NOT I'M FRENCH AND ITALIAN (Which is not a lie and Fea knew it was French).Then she put other various bullshit.And then i tried to make up with her put no Fea has to be a grudge holding bitch and say:You can't wish away what happened.She told me to go on to Aim,but she wasn't on at the time so i have no choice but to fucking say that she is not my friend.I want her to be my friend because we've known each other since we were babies.Another thing is that I hate that she pushes people around A LOT.She was forcing me to go on to a scary ass roller-coaster (and she quotes that shes ''Afraid of heights'' I say that she is ''afraid of being told the truth'').So yeah,Candy I think you understand cause' you understand a lot your a book,but i wish you can give me some answers.