chapter 30

Danielle's P.O.V.

we arrived in my car at Santa Monica hospital where i was going to find out where my mum went and if she ever came back...

i looked in the side mirror and saw there were a lot of paperazzi running toward my car holding there cameras. i wiped my tears and got out the car swiftly. the guys all got out and justin interwined our fingers and whispered in my ear " everything will be alright, i will be with you every step of the way" i smiled and gave him a peck on the lips which he returned. we entered the hospital finally getting away from the paperazzi.

"hi how can i help you?" the lady at the desk said with a huge smile on her face. i took of my sunglasses and so did the guys.

"i wanted to ask if you new someone called ashley braun?" i asked showing her my birth certificate.

she started typing on her computer and i tapped my key on the desk waiting impatiently 

"yes, she came back to this hospital, she was in a car accicent and we have kept her body in the morg because we dont have anything or anyone to identify her... are you a relitive?" the lady at the desk said. i dont no why but my heart started pounding. 

i stayed silent as the word she just said repeated in my head. the guys realised my lack of conversation so they spoke up for me.

"shes her daughter, danielle anne braun" justin explained snaking his arm around my waist. i mouthed a thank you to him and he smiled at me.

"right... linda! could you please show mr bieber and miss braun and friends to the morg, its do with the ashley braun case" the lady said to a nurse who came running over to us. 

"ok, if you would like to follow me" linda the nurse said smiling. i nodded and we all followed her. i had a picture of my mum on my phone of when when mum and dad got married. so even though i havnt really seen her, i can still identify her from the picture, hopefully.

"you no you dont have to do this baby" justin whispered in my ear. 

"i dont have to... but i want to..."i replied looking up at him. he smiled at me and linda stopped in front of a metal door.

"which one of you are going in?" she asked smiling.

"me" i said stepping forward. she nodded and we both walked in leaving the guys in the hall way all waiting nervously. 

i was so nervouse. what if it was her? how a i supposed to react? i mean she did pretend she was dead for the longest time and now she could possibly really be dead...

she led me to a table with a body shape under a white cloth. i took out my phone and looked at the picture. she revealed the women, brown hair, pale face, same nose and lips as me. i immediatly broke down crying knowing that, that women lying there dead, was my mother...

i ran out of the morg and covered my mouth with both of my hands and immediatly was pulled in to the warmth of justin. he hugged me tight and carried on saying sorry which calmed me down a bit. 

"we are very sorry for your loss, we have an important message" linda said as she came out of the same door i was in a minute ago

"what is it?" ryan asked calmly. 

"well, the state that mrs braun is in is not fit for a regular grave, we are going to have to conceal her body in a wall bracket which is basically a confined space in the wall against other bodys who have had the same injuries, it will be better for the body to be in there" linda said wit sorrow in her eyes. 

"thank you for telling us" justin said hugging me tighter. 

"we are going to conceal her in there in 2 days time, if you would like to say your goodbyes now, you can" linda said smiling. 

"no its ok" i said and then walked off not caring about the others. they all caught up to me and justin put his arms around my waist as we made our way through the paperazzi as they took pictures of me  with tear stains on my cheeks even though i was wearing sunglasses they could still see. 

at this moment i didnt care, i just wanted to go home and get in to my pj's and sleep. not talk to my dad because he doesnt deserve to be the reason im hurt...