Notorious

Notorious

Author: hepburnettes

Status: Completed

There is a tradition set every year at Denver High. For one week, the popularity ladder is reversed, and kids who've been bullied all their lives can take revenge on those who've made them suffer. Callum Wright, the boy with a heart of stone, is their number one target. But when Scout Dawson blurs the lines of Hell Week by siding with Callum, she finds herself playing a dangerous game. Because when the week is over, Callum might just revert back to his notorious ways. After all, when you fight fire with fire, you're bound to get burnt.

 Comentarios:

A SHORT STORY ABOUT BULLYING, READ IT! This story kind of relates to me? I’m not sure, but I feel like it does, maybe it’s because of how Scout is clueless of things like I am. I’ve always wanted someone like Callum in my life, but I know I cannot ever be like Scout, she’s so smart and all and I just love these two characters so so much. But really, Hell Week is really interesting, this book is interesting, and wow, this book kind of changed my perception of some things and thank the lord that my school isn’t that bad as this story’s. Thank you so much for writing this book, I love it so much!  

“when you fight fire with fire, you're bound to get burnt.”