Chapter 60

Chapter 60

"Madi Returns"

*Elena's POV*

After the paparazzi finished taking pictures, we continued our walk down the red carpet. On both sides of us were huge sections of seats that continued down the entire red carpet. People of all ages filled almost all of what must have been hundreds of thousands of seats.

I waved to these screaming fans, and when I did, they screamed even louder. I never knew just being Cameron's girlfriend would make me so famous!

I heard someone scream my name behind us, so I quickly turned around. It was a girl who looked around 14 years old, and she was recording. I waved into the camera, and continued my walk.

When I turned back around, Jade was talking to someone that didn't come here with us. I walked closer to see

who it was, and to my surprise, it was Ariana Grande!

My eyes widened from excitement, and I walked up to her.

"You're Ariana Grande!" I said excitedly. She laughed, and nodded.

"Yes I am! And you're Elena! Cameron Dallas' girlfriend!"

Oh my gosh. Did she seriously just say that?

"How on Earth do you, out of all people, know my name?" I asked.

"You're actually really famous." Ariana said.

"Really? Wow. Are you singing tonight?" I asked.

"That's what we were just talking about." Jade said.

"Yes, I am. I'm singing my new song Problem with Iggy Azalea." She replied.

"You'll do great!" I enthused.

"Thank you!" Ariana said. "Well I've got to go... but it was nice talking to you two!" She said.

"Can we get a quick picture?" Jade asked. As soon as she said picture paparazzi appeared. It was like they always came out of nowhere!

After they left, we took a picture on our phones, which is what we wanted in the first place. We waved goodbye to her, and continued walking.

*Cameron's POV*

I was walking down the red carpet, waving to screaming fans, when I looked into the crowd and noticed something.

There was a girl, who looked about 17, standing in the crowd crying her eyes out. I noticed she had on a Cameron Dallas hoodie. I decided to walk over to her.

I broke away from my friends, and walked toward the crowd. The screams grew louder as I approached. When I finally reached the girl, I stood directly in front of her and looked in her teary eyes.

"What's your name?" I asked. Another tear slid down her cheek.

"Madi Thompson."

I recognized that name... but I didn't recall from where.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Madi is BACK! Read the next chapter to find out what happens...

Oh I almost forgot! I GOT 2k READS LAST NIGHT! THANKS GUYS!