Chapter 3 :{)

Kendall puts his arm around my shoulders. I snuggle in closer to his body. We stay in this formation for the majority of the movie. It's amazing. I can feel his stare blazing through me. I look up to him and he leans in closer. Before I realise what he's doing, his lips reach mine and linger there for what seems like eternity. It's incredible. He pulls away and I smile at him. I nestle in close to him as he pulls me in. We stay like this for the remaining time of the movie. As the credits start to roll, he gets up and pulls me up after him. We walk out of the cinema, hand-in-hand. I didn't know how to start a conversation because i was still surprised about the kiss.

"So..." I say, trying to break the silence. 

"Yeah," he replies.

"What are we going to do now?" I ask.

"Ummm... I'm not quite sure. What would you like to do?" Kendall queries.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" I ask. This conversation goes on for a while until we realise that we've wound up at the beach.

"Well, Nathalie, I guess we can go for a swim," Kendall says.

"Yeah but I don't have my bathers here," I say.

"Well, we could just sit down on the sand and relax." He offers.

"That sounds really nice," I reply. We walk along the shore until we reach a relatively empty place on the sand. We sit down together. He places his arm around my shoulders and brings me closer to him. We talk for a while until he brings up the subject that I didn't want to hear for a while. 

"So, Nathalie. I've got great news to tell you!" He says, excitedly.

"Really?! What?" I reply.

"Big Time Rush is going on tour!!" He says.

"Seriously?! That's incredible!" I say.

"Yeah it is!! Our first concert is in Chicago!"

"Wow! That's awesome!" 

"Yeah! We leave next month for two months." he states.

"Two months? From next month?" I repeat.

"Yep," he says.

"Oh," I say, sad.

"It won't feel like a long time, trust me. Plus, we can talk everyday on FaceTime or Skype or something like that. It won't be like we won't be in touch," He says, trying to reassure me.

"I guess. But it'll still be lonely and... quiet without you... and the others too." I say.

"You'll be fine. Plus, we'll still have a whole month together."

"That's not long enough," I mutter to myself.

"What?" He asks.

"nothing," 

"Tell me! Come on!" Kendall says, tickling me so i can spill what i said to him. 

"No!!" I yell, laughing. I manage to roll away from his tickling hands. I start running but he manages to catch me. He grabs me around the waist and starts spinning me.

"I'll throw you in the water unless you tell me" 

"Is that a threat?" I say. laughing as i am being spun around. 

"Yep" He replies. 

"I think i'm going to vomit." I say.

"Seriously?" He asks. I nod and he puts me down on the sand, gently. I make fake barf sounds until he eventually realises that I'm faking and begins to tickle me. 

"Why do you keep tickling me Kendall?" I ask.

"Well, at first i wanted to know what you mutterred but now I just wanna hear you laugh," he says, "I like your laugh."

"Thankyou for liking my laugh," I say, not really knowing how to reply. We resume our previous position on the sand with my head nestled into the gap between his neck and shoulder. We sit there for a long time while the sun sets. 

"Kendall?"

"Yeah Nathalie?"

"Promise me rhat you won't forget about me on tour?"

"You think that I would forget about you while I"m on tour for two months?"

"Yeah, kinda. Well, you're gonna be busy with concerts, fans ---"

"I could never forget about you, even if I wanted to" He says before he pulls me in for a kiss as the sun goes down beyond the horizon.