Chapter Three- A Sign Of Things To Come

"He has a child??!!!" Brooklyn gasped.

"Yes, her name is Grace and she's turning two in 2 weeks" Isabelle whispered. Her bedroom door was closed but she still felt the need to whisper just in case the witch heard her.

"And you say the mother is Sasha Gill?"

"Yes and they were 19 when Sasha got pregnant"

"Is she cute?"

"Well the photo I saw of her was cute"

"I still can't believe Sasha Gill got pregnant at 19!!" Brooklyn laughed.

"Yea, I feel sorry for Timothy having Grace just dumped on him like that so Sasha can have a life and party every night" Isabelle sighed.

"Yea, but it's so typical of her, she's a using bitch, probably used Timothy for sex". Isabelle cringed at that sentence.

"Probably", Isabelle said quietly, "I'm tired, it's been an emotional day, I'm going to go to sleep now, night Brooklyn" she said

"Goodnight Isabelle" Brooklyn replied, cheerful as ever.

*Click*

The phone went dead. Isabelle sat there for a few more minutes, staring at the phone.

*BUZZZZZZZ*

Isabelle turned and saw her cellphone vibrating across the table. She picked it up and unlocked it.

Timothy: Hey Belle, are you still up?

Isabelle smiled and replied back,

'Hey, yes I'm still up. Just got off the phone with B. What about you?'

She laid back on her bed just as her phone went off.

Timothy: Aw that's cool. I'm just lying in bed. Thank-you for today. You're one special lil lady :)

Isabelle: It was great. We must do it again :)

Timothy: Maybe you can meet Grace. I'll make sure she's clean :)

Isabelle: I would love that :) Well I'm very tired. So Goodnight Timothy

Timothy: Cool :) I shall text you tomorrow. Goodnight :)

Isabelle smiled and put her phone back on her table, santized her hands, pulled her eye mask down, snuggled down and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------

The sun peeked through the curtains as Isabelle begun to wake up. She slowly got up and walked into her bathroom. With bleary eyes, she wiped on the shower handle, fearful of the germs thats Julz had put on there. She shuddered as the cold water splashed on her arm and wrist. She begun to get undressed, delicately folding up her pajamas and placing them on the bathroom sink. Today was one of her bad days. She stepped into the shower, hot water streaming down her.

*Thirty minutes later*

She walked into her bedroom and started to get dressed into her clothes that she had laid nicely out on the bed.

*Buzzzzzzzz*

Isabelle glanced over to her iPhone which was vibrating across the bedside table. She walked over and delicately picked it. It was from Timothy.

Timothy: Good morning Isabelle, how are you? I have Grace today, would you like to meet her?

Isabelle smiled as she read it and replied back immediately.