Job and Trouble

Your pov.

I'm currently in front of the job request board. I skimmed threw the entire board hoping to find one with good pay. Then Natsu put his hand over my shoulder.

"What's up buddy? " he asked.

"Hey Natsu and Happy! " I heard someone shout. I looked over and saw my exceed Poppy. Yep she was named after the flower poppy because we we're in a field of poppy flowers when she hatched.

"Hi Poppy! " Happy said.

"Hey what up Poppy? " Natsu asked.

"Me and Y/n are looking for a job. " she said.

"Really? Well so do we. " Natsu said.

"Cool! " Poppy said.

"Aye! " Happy shouted. Poppy giggled.

"Wait a minute that reminds me y/n come here! " Mira shouted. All four of us walked towards her.

"What is it Mira? " I asked.

"I have a special job for you. They asked for you specifically. " she said.

"Why me? Nobody knows me? Not even the people that make the jobs remember my name. " I said.

"Well this one pays really well. " she said.

"Hey Natsu, can I talk to you?" Gray asked. Natsu and Happy walked with Gray. Leaving me and Mira alone talking about the job.

"Alright I'll take it. " I said.

"Alright, be safe y/n. " she said.

"I will. " I said waving goodbye. "Hey Poppy... " I cut myself off when I didn't see her. I ran back to the guild and saw her by Mira. I got her and left. "Poppy ready to go to a job? " I asked with a smile.

"Yep. " she said with a smile.

Time skips...

We got to where the job is suppose to be. When I noticed something off.

"Look it... " Poppy cut herself as she flew dodging something.

"Be on guard. " I said. She flew to my side and we ran. We looked up ahead and saw the thieves we needed to take down.

And they had a wagon full of jewels. Poppy picked me up and we landed right in front of them. I easily beat them and tied them up to a tree.

"See that was a piece of cake. Now we can... " I was cut off by someone taking the cart.

"We got requested for this job so back off. " someone said. Me and Poppy just had a blank stare. Then we realized the cart. Me and poppy chased after it.

I had Poppy fly me again while I was up there I changed my form to look like someone else, and I landed in front of the guy. The guy had blonde, spiky hair, and I really didn't how else to describe him. But he did have an exceed, so he had to be a dragon slayer, right?

"That's not fair I beat them fair an square give me back the cart! " I whinnied. I had Natsu's one of a kid salmon hair, his scarf which for someone reason was wrapped around me, that coat he always wears with no sleeves, and his baggy pants. I looked like if I was Natsu's twin sister.

"No way. You'll have to take it from... " he cut himself off.

"Why do you look like... " I ignited my fist and hit him. It actually is fun being like Natsu.

Wait a minute, am I Natsu?! I can't be Natsu I transformed into a girl that looks like him. I kept fighting him and his hand light up. My eyes widened and I quickly dodged. I got ready to hit him again, but I couldn't move.

"What's going on?! " I shouted. I looked down and saw a shadow. What the? The shadow formed into a human leaving me still stuck. The guy had raven colored hair, which covered most of his face. Then I noticed that they both bad emblems.

"Well it's been fun sweetheart, but we better get going. " the blonde said and they both left taking the cart. Poppy flew towards me.

"How are you going to get out? " she asked. I grabbed Poppy and requiped her into armors like Erza's, but stronger, harder, and heavier.

But I made it so that when I throw her it's not as heavy. I threw her and she flapped her arms screaming. They both turned and she hit them in the face.

"Yes! " I shouted. I turned into the shadow and grabbed the cart. "Oh thank you, your two. It's nice of you to have taken the cart half way. But you didn't have to. " I said. I grabbed Poppy and the armor disappeared. There were swirls in her eyes. I put her on the cart and left.

Time skips...

We got back to the guild. We didn't walk in quietly. We walked in arguing.

"You can't just do that to me and expect it to all work out! " Poppy shouted.

"But it did work out! And plus I did all the hard work! It's not fair that they take it saying that they also got requested for that job and just take it!" I shouted.

We kept arguing and everyone looked at us wide eyed. Especially Natsu. And there was a new face I've never seen before. I looked at my body and realized that it was still the one from before. I slightly giggled and went back to normal. I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Sorry about that don't worry, it's just me. " I said, waving one hand. The new face looked at me and her eyes glowed. She walked towards me like she was a fan girl. I backed up.

"Oh my goodness! Your y/n! " she shouted.

"Huh, hi. " I said. I tackled Natsu and we both rolled. While we did I transformed into him. We both stood up and he looked at me wide eyed. Then he smiled.

"Man I sure do look handsome. " he said.

"Yeah you do. " I said. He's like a brother to me so we play around like this. He put an arm me, and I put an arm over him. We both gave a toothy closed eyed smile. We both laughed and I changed back. "Hey I gotta go see you all tomorrow! " I shouted.

"I'm coming! " Natsu shouted.

"No today. " I said.

"What why not?! " he asked.

"Because... I don't need to explain myself to you. But I'll make it up to you tomorrow. " I said. We both did our handshake and I left.

"Oh wait y/n... " I cut him off and I left. I got home, took a shower, and fell asleep on my bed.