Chapter 1

[A.N]

Please keep in mind this is only the first chapter so hopefully it will get better..... hopefully xD 

============================================================================================

Chapter 1

The first beep of my alarm I shoot myself out of bed if waking up early helps me from not running in to my so called parents then that is what I'll do. I waddle sleepily over to my bathroom and turn the tap for a shower I can't help but glimpse at my reflection in the mirror I see those big brown eyes full of sorrow my uneasy pale completion the darkish circles under my eyes I strip off my close and get the hole view of my skinny body my long wavy brown hair the bruises on my legs stomach and arms I look like a beat of rag doll I let out a shaky sigh and get into the shower the feel of the steamy hot water helps with my nerves it's almost like as the water hits my head and washes down my body it takes with it my problems I close my eyes and hum to myself a small tune my father used to hum to me when I was little I feel my muscles relax a bit and I let out another sigh.

 I turn off the tap and rap a towel around me it's not a nice fluffy towel it's more like a rag but it will do I walk into my room the floor squeaking under my feat as I walk to my dresser I pole out my close for the day I no its a nice day today and most girls will be wearing summer dresses or skirts to our first day back at school after break but I put on a long sleeved top and some black skinny jeans I pole on my ballet flats as I brush through my long wet hair. I can't help but notice somebody through my window at the house next door I walk over to my window and sure enough there is a guy looks around my age in the room across from me I think he sees me because he gives a slight wave I'm not sure how to respond because nobody ever acknowledges my existence so I quickly pole my blinds shot, why would a family move to this small town population being no one cares. A part of me felt uneasy about a family living next door what if they hear all the yelling and screaming from over at my house well I have learned not to scream I just take it knowing that if I'm quit and don't make a sound it will be over with faster a tear escapes my eye and stokes down my cheek I wipe it away forcefully scowling at my self for letting a tear come out I only allow my self to cry at night before I fall asleep. I push back my thoughts and grab my school bag as I open my bedroom door I hear someone talking down stairs a wave of fear washes over me maybe if I am quit enough they won't see me and I can rush out the door without a word I hurriedly but quietly make my way down stairs when a deep voice calls my name I feel my hands shake “REN IS THAT U REN AWSER ME” I walk into the kitchen with my head low “Ren answer me next time I say your name understood” "yes understood" I feel a hand hit my cheek then a burning pain but I ignore it knowing not to show my fear “look Ren since your father died and your mother married me I am now your father meaning u listen to my I am the boss of u. Now get out of my face and go to school” I gave a quick "yes sir" it came out sort of squeaky. I could see my lunch I made for myself yesterday sitting on the counter but I no not to push my luck and if he told me to leave that's what I will do at least it was only a slap I got and not worse.

 I practically run out the door and pole out my iPod and put in my headphones I put on some screamo it might seem odd but when I'm upset screaming music just seams to calm me down I slow down my pace once I'm out of view of my house I thought I heard some one call out something but I ignored it knowing that who ever it was couldn't possibly be talking to me but then I feel someone grab my arm it wasn't forceful or anything it was more like letting me know someone was trying to get my attention, but once I felt someone touch me a quickly turned around and practically coward backwards dropping my iPod my head phones yank out of my ears and fall to the ground  I keep my head down my eyes on the ground when I hear the sweetest voice in the world it sounded like the voice of an angel who new a voice could sound so nice and sweat "umm sorry I didn't mean to scare u um I'm the guy that moved in next door I think I saw u your rooms right across from mine right"? I look up to see a guy a bit taller then me staring at me with beautiful blue eyes "y-ya I'm Ren" I can't help but stutter a bit has he gives me a warm smile he bends down to pick up my iPod "I'm kye" he passes me my iPod and I take it quickly careful not to touch his hand  "thanks" "yup well do u want to walk to school together?" he wants to walk to school with me why would he want to walk with me I'm a invisible looser? “ umm Yah sure ok “ I put my iPod in my bag and start walking to school with this new guy kye. 

*****

We arrived at school the walk I felt was a little awkward I mean we chatted a bit he basically told me about his family and how exited he is to go on this new adventure even no he misses his friends back at home he is always happy to meet new people and make more friends.

The whole walk I was wondering why this guy is even talking to me no one talks to me at school. I even thought I had gone invisible once not that I would have a problem with that in fact I wouldn’t mind being invisible at all it would help me out allot. "So this is the school? It’s pretty small compared to my last school", “yah well its a small town not that many people, no need for a big school I guess” "yah that makes sense...so I should probably head to the office and get my schedule want to help me find the office?" “Um yah I could do that, I gave him a soft smile maybe ill even make my first friend I always sort of wanted a friend I mean I think everybody needs at least one friend. But then I remind my self that I cant make friends it wouldn’t be right I cant let my guard down if I made a friend I could get hurt or I could hurt them I am dieing after all there’s no need for any friend making but I don’t want to be rude so ill stick with this guy im sure someone will swoop on in and he will make friends in a jiff he is good looking and girls like that sort of thing he has a bad boy maybe even a little emoish look to him but he’s sweat nice and funny he should be in the so called "in crowd" before lunch even starts. 

As we walk through the hall way I can feel people staring, Kye doesn’t even seem phased by it but me on the other hand don’t like it one bit I no they are staring at the new guy but I happen to be standing next to him walking with him to the office I cant help but feel like curling up in a corner I don’t like attention one bit. I hear the whispers how could you not could they be any louder “whose he” “he must be the new guy “he’s hot” “what’s he doing with the freak” “id do him in a heart beat” …… God kill me now!

“OK! So this is the office” I say it as quick I can I just want to get away and head to my own class “ok thanks a lot Ren hey maybe we have some classes together ill go grab my time sheet and we can find out okay be right back”. I watched him go into the office I still feel so confused to why he is talking to me no one talks to me teachers barely talk to me.? Kye walks out of the office with a big sweet smile on his face seeing that smile you cant really help but not smile back so I give a small smile in return but you can tell it was week and a bit forced I don’t smile much well I don’t really smile at all. “Ok so I got English first then math, then break then socials, then lunch then art sounds good do u got any classes with me? “Um yah I got English and art with you” “um do u need help finding your locker” Why did I just say that I want to get away from this guy. I watch as kye’s grin grows bigger “yah that would be great im locker 66” im about to start walking in the direction of his locker when I hear the clickidy clack of high heels coming our way. I freeze and kye looks at me oddly then looks over to the girl strutting our way. Maybe if I back up and run away no body will notice, once Jamie has her eye on someone she always gets him she’s mean and sluttish and in elementary school she made my life a living hell after my father died, now everyone just calls me bye Freak. I start to back up a bit ready to bolt away when Jaime surprisingly notices me. “Hey Ren is that you how’s the family your look great like always” she lets out some messed up laugh. God she said it so bitchy and sarcastically. I stare down at my feet wishing the day were over even no its just beguine. “So u must be the new guy im Jamie but im sure you will get to no me quit well”. I look up to see Jamie staring at kye like he’s fresh meat and she is ready to pounce then I hear kyes voice but its not all sweat and calm like when he talks to me its more irritated sounding “Hi im kye sorry but me and Ren have to go so see you around I guess” kye starts walking and gestures for me to follow him so I do I heard Jamie whisper something to me before I took off after kye “you freak ill have him” !!  What’s her problem?

[A.N]

Ok so this is the first chapter I no its really short the second chapter will be longer I just felt that I thought I should just end it here.

Sooo what did u think ?? Comment and tell me I like hearing peoples thoughts good or bad advise is always good to if u no how I could make it better this is only my first time writing so feel free to express whatever thoughts u have and keep in mined this is only the first chapter :) oh ya I also just wanted to say sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes ok ima stop blabbering now! :P