The Mummy Returns - Chapter Twelve

It was finally my wedding day I was scrubbed raw and my dress put on as well as body make up and face my hair was combed to within a inch of its life and pinned back. To be honest I loved my dress it was cotton like what I would have worn back in ancient times infact all of me was. Somehow my previous title had gotten out and every treated and dresses me like a princess.

I stepped out of the tent Rick was in a shirt and trouser looking much better. He turned around and smiled

"Wow you look beautiful" he commented I looked away.

"You really think so" I looked back he nodded and I took his arm. The important people from the 12 tribes were here and some of the dessert had been turned into a aisle with petals and flowers. Rick walked me down. and I saw Ardeth waiting I grinned I had literally waited 10 years to be with him. and now it was here I couldn't be any happier.

Rick gave my hand to Ardeth and I looked at him then at Jon, Alex and Evy who were stood smiling. turning back to my love everyone sat down

"We are gathered here to unite two souls for all eternity by the binding of hands. Who gives this woman"

"I her brother do" Rick stated before he sat down

"Good then before we begin do any say niy?" no one said anything

"Then let us begin. Ardeth Bay will you take this woman as your wife and promise that in front of everyone and the gods that watch over us protect her, love her, nurture her and connect your soul in every way?"

"I promise"

"Phoebe Ariana O'Connell" I looked back at my brother glaring at him he told them my second name.

"Will you take this man as your husband and promise that infront of everyone and the gods that watch over us you will protect him, love him, nurture him and connect your soul in every way"

"I promise" I smiled a large ribbon was wrapped around our hands and everyone said a prayer

"then i am happy to pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride" Ardeth grinned and kissed me more passionately than before

The end