All Because of Her .1.0.

.1.0.

Dead.

My.

Is.

Mate.

Mate.

Is.

My.

Dead.

My.

Is.

Dead.

Mate.

No matter what way it’s put; no matter what way it’s said, it meant one thing.

My.

Mate.

Is.

Dead.

 I had no proof but it had to be true. The average age to find your mate is seventeen. The female usually identifies her mate within a month after her seventeenth birthday. 

It’s been two months after my seventeenth birthday. My sister has already found her mate- a mate that was certainly worthy of her ‘high stature’. But the question was: Is she worthy of all the love he could give her. Sigh. I already knew the answer: Of course she is. She’s worthy of everything. She is the better twin.

Could giving up my happiness make me the better twin for once? Even if it’s only for a limited amount of time? No it couldn’t. She was still a hundred times better than me in every way.

~~~**~~~

Groaning, I cracked an eye open. This resulted in me groaning again and shutting my eyes shut. But this resulted in a deep chuckle that had my eyes snapping open. I blinked, feeling disoriented from my bright ceiling light.

Looking to the right of my king sized canopy bed my jaw became slack. Shuffling up onto my knees and away from him I hissed in pain but kept moving.

“What are you doing here Maxwell?” I hissed out.

He visibly cringed. “Wow you never called me by my whole name unless you were rea-“ he began before I cut him off with a shout.

“Get out!”

“But Faith I-“

“I said get out. Damn it, get out!”

Pain etched his beautiful features. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply. I took this time to take in his features. His slightly tanned sin, his warm green eyes hidden beneath his closed eyelids, his soft brown hair that had a few strands toppling over into his eyes. I used to run my hands through his hair while he held me. Looking closer I could see stubble blossoming across his jaw. I almost reached out to touch it but that would be extremely inappropriate. He was my sister’s mate after all.

“I’m sorry.” He said it so quietly that I wouldn’t have heard had it not been for my sensitive hearing. He opened his eyes and there was a whirlwind of emotions running through the green sea. “I’m sorry I hurt you, but I couldn’t help it. I tried to resist but she’s my mate Faith.” He looked pained.

I shut my eyes. I know. I know she is. Turning my head to side I reached up and undid the messy bun my hair was in. The blonde waves shielded my face from him.

“I know but please if you ever cared about me you would get out right now.”

“But Faith plea-“

“RIGHT NOW!” I yelled the hysteria once again building up. If he didn’t leave now it would be so much harder for the both of us. Well just really only me.

He got up from his seat on the side of my bed and walked over to the door. “I still love you Faith.” And he walked out of my bedroom door, shutting it quietly behind him.

I gripped the bedpost and stared after him. “Not in the way you used to Max. Not in the way you used to.” I whispered quietly, my voice hoarse from the upcoming tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Remember to

VOTE

FAN

AND COMMENT!! 

Dedicated to suGar_Twinkles95 for the amazing cover on the side!!