1 | Workout Session

Hope you enjoy
___________________________
Michael and Y/N were doing their daily workout routine, ever since he found out he was doing Creed II he's been in the gym nonstop and encouraged Y/N to start going more.
y/n was on her last set of sit ups " come on Y/N you can do it, one more set" Michael motivates y/n while he jumps rope. Y/n finishes and groans in pain even though She knows know it's going to all be worth it by summer. Michael finishes his workout and goes to get his shirt to wipe the sweat that was dripping down him. Her eyes scan his body admiring his glistening chocolate brown skin, Y/n bites her lip just by instinct.
Y/N and Michael have been together for some years now and every time she looks at him it's like the first time ever time she was beyond blessed to have him and call him hers.
" what you looking at ugly" Michael teases, " uhh nothing" Y/N says giggling getting snapped out of her trance. " nah you must've forgot I know you y/n and I know that look" He says stepping closer to her. The all to familiar feeling in her stomach started to become more notable than before. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck, " Well if you know me so well why we still talking" . Michael smiles showing off his perfect dimples while lifting y/n up with one arm. She instantly wraps her legs around his waist and kisses him repeatedly. He lays her down on the near by couch and proceeds to undress her as he kissed and sucked her soft spot on her neck leaving a purple patch to mark what was his.
Soft moans escaped her mouth as he kisses down her torso not leaving any area untouched. His face hovered over the place she needed him the most, his teeth take in the rim of her underwear pulling them down ever so slowly. " Michael don't tease me" y/n breathed out, he obeyed and put her legs over his shoulders his tongue slides up and down her slit as he can see how wet she already was. Without warning he dung in like he hasn't eaten in days causing y/n to go crazy as jolts of pleasure shot through her body
" Michael please " she moans running her hands through his hair. Michael wraps his arms around her thighs to hold her down as his head shakes side to side while sucking on her clit. " mmm baby s-slow down" y/n screams trying to scoot away. "Nah this is what you wanted now you gotta take it" Michael say as he adds two fingers while still devouring her "uhhh Michael I'm b-bout to c-cum baby don't stop" she yells arching her back high in the air
He continues and within minutes y/n creams all over his mouth. Panting for air trying to recover from the orgasm that Michael just gave her. He comes up and kissed her allowing her to taste herself " next time all you have to do is ask" he says winking getting up to go shower leaving Y/n laying to gather herself together.