Chapter 2- Days By The Pool

Once we got back to the house, we both changed into our bikinis, got some snacks, then headed out by the pool.

"I go get towels!", Ali said walking back into the house. "have fun!", I yelled at her. While she was getting towels, I fished the couple of leaves out of the water and turned the jets to the hot tub on.

While I was looking at the hot tub settings, I heard the door slowly open. "little...help", Ali said in a struggling voice. I turned around and saw little Ali carrying so many towels, she could barely see.

I laughed as I walked over and took some from her hands. "I can see again! Shanks", Ali said dropping the towels into one of the lounge chairs. I heard my phone chime & I walked over to see a text from Niall:

be there in a few!

xx, Niall :)

I smiled a little bit. I responded back:

Good deal (: x

 Ali began to aw at me, "you must be texting Niall!" I threw the ball hitting her in the stomach. She reached down to cradle it,

"uncalled for brown! Uncalled for!" i began to yell something back when I heard voices. We both snapped our heads towards the gate.

"vas happenin!!", yelled Zayn as he burst through the gate door. All the guys were yelling stuff i couldn't understand & by the looks of it, Ali didn't either so we just stood there laughing like clueless idiots.

"who's ready to swim?!", Louis yelled. I felt someone pick me up and saw it was Niall.

"put me down!", I yelled. "okay", he said but then he swung me around & dropped me into the water. I screamed as dropped through the air.

When I came up, i saw Niall diving in next to me. "sorry about that. I was tempted", he apologized. I giggled pushing his hair out of his eyes,"it's okay."

everyone joined us, even Zayn(who was wearing a float the whole time). We were all having such a great time, I didn't hear my mom walk out.

"uh sarah?", I heard her say. I forgot to tell her the boys were coming. "busted", Louis said, receiving a smack from the guys & Ali. I got out of the pool & walked towards my mom.

"is that..One Direction?", she asked in shock. "yeah me & Ali ran into them earlier & we were all hot so I invited them here because it's private so no one could bother them", I said slightly smiling at her.

"well", she began, "can you introduce me?". I smiled big at her, "yeah sure". I walked over to the pool giving Ali a thumbs up to let her know we were okay.

"hey guys, this is my mom. You can call her mom", I said motioning to my mom, "& this is Liam, Louis, Zayn, Harry, and Niall." the boys waved and said hi to my mom.

"thank you for letting us use your pool", Liam said to my mom. My mom couldn't help but smile at him, "anytime. Y'all have fun".

She walked back into the house. "that was close", I said sitting on the edge of the pool. "I'm hungry", Ali said climbing up the pool ladder. "there's food on the table", i told Ali as she grabbed a towel to dry off.

"I'll go with you", Harry said jumping out joining Ali. "okay", she said smiling at him. They both headed into the house to get the food. 

"it's so obvious he fancies Ali. He's like drooling all over the place", Louis said making gagging noises. We all laugh at Louis being ridiculous. We all stopped when we saw Harry & Ali walking back outside.

They were both smiling & Ali was even blushing a little bit. I jumped out & grabbed a tray of chips from her. "what happened?", I asked instantly.

She smiled even bigger, "he asked me out on a date!". I smiled at her, "oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you!". She thanked me before putting the food down.

Harry sneaked up behind her, picked her up, then jumped back into the pool with her. All I heard her say was 'styles, you will pay for this!'.

The rest of the afternoon went by in a blur. We were all having a great time but the boys had to get back to their hotel. “tomorrow’, Niall promised before hugging me & walking away waving with the rest of the boys.