Chapter 1

My name is Khaliyah Taylor. I'm 17 yrs old and I'm turning 18 in 3 months. A lot of people stereotype me thinking I have a kid which is a no, I'm a ho which is no because I'm a virgin (bae and I been together for a while and I still won't give him this nookie lol), dropout no don't let this body fool you I am a straight A student, top in my class and so on.. 

Anyways my boyfriend name De'Marcuz Carter Jones. But everybody call him One because he only need one bullet to kill u. My boo is a kingpin.  He is 20 years old, milk chocolate skin,  Hazel eyes, really buff, tatted all over,  abs for days, and the most prettiest smile that will make your heart stop.

Back to reality. I'm in One and I room picking out something to wear to school and yes I live with One.  Moms would turn over in her grave if she knew. Anyways I decided to wear something down today. I got my red Polo shirt,  tan cargo shorts,  red chucks,  black Nike socks,  black beanie,  diamond studs.  (Outfit in MM)

I looked over bedside dresser and the time said 8:00. I need to hurry up because school starts at 8:30. So I hoped in the shower.

10 mins later

I just got out the shower.  I lotioned up my body and put on some Pink Chiffon perfume from bath and body works. I got dressed. For makeup I went all natural, cuz girl I'm flawless without makeup. Just a hint of lipgloss and I'm good. I decided to style my hair, doing bone straight. P.S. All my real hair which stops in the middle of my back.  I grabbed my book bag and phone,  went downstairs to eat since I had five minutes to spare. 

When I get Downstairs my baby had made breakfast for me. I was touched. To thank I caught him off guard and tried to kiss his 6'5 self but I ended up kissing his chest. He laughed at me. See I'm 5'2 so you can get my drift.

Anyways One leaned to kissed me and said:

One

U know I Luv u rite. (pecking my lips)

Khaliyah

I Luv u too,  but sorry I have ruin the moment.  I have skool and I need to eat but I still luv u Bae.

One

Damn ma,  getting Jr excited.

Khaliyah

Jr needs to get unexcited cuz he aint getting anything.  Plus I have skool, and you know I'm a virgin.

One

Then don't go to skool.  Missing one day of skool ain't going to hurt you. Plus I can take that v card.

Khaliyah

We talked about this before the answer is no. You know I want to wait till marriage. Now I have to go. Love you

One

Love you too.. And your azz betta behave.

Khaliyah

I know you not telling me to behave and you get in more trouble than me.

One

Bye Felicia

30 mins later.....

I finally made it to this roach behind place called high school. I go Storm High (made up) but should be called Slut High.  You have your thugs, wannabe thugs, hos, gold diggers, daddy  pay 4 everything girls, athletes, cheerleaders, loners, and there is me. Everybody know who I'm, but don't fck with because I'm a big girl. Oh, did I forgot to tell you that. They might whisper, talk behind my back, and try slick ish, but they know wassup.  See everybody knows who my boyfriend is. Nobody dares to come to me. They also know I holds my own. If you try to step me there is a silver bullet wit your name on it.  Besta believe that.

I walked into class late. My teacher Mrs. Leach is the devil herself. Always trying to start stuff with me. I HATE HER WITH A PASSION.

Just a lil update been a long time