Strip My Mind

A / N: Hi! This is my first attempt to write something in English. Yeah, I'm a girl from Czech Republic, so I used to write my stories only in Czech language. But one morning I woke up and decided to take a chance and try it with my very favourite language, English.

This story is practicaly not a story at all. I love Red Hot Chili Peppers. Their music inspires me. That's the reason why I wrote this. It's inspired by a song "Strip My Mind". Maybe I would make a full story of this, but it only depends on YOU.

I'm sorry for mistakes. I'm sure there would be many of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hot as Hades, early eighties

Sing another song

Make me feel like I'm in love again - hey

You gotta lose to win

Oh yeah

Oh

Please don't strip my mind

Leave something behind

Please don't strip my mind

© Red Hot Chili Peppers, 2006

She's like a snake.

Yeah, she's digging her beautiful, long nails into the nape of my neck right now. Great, I gotta take her hands into mine and bring them down again. It's like this almost every time. Practically every fucking time. And I don't even know why she does it. I just know that I hate it.

She's stripping my mind.

I don't allow anybody to strip my mind. It's a big NO. Nobody can read my thoughts; nobody can taste my soul. I like it this way and I want to leave it this way.

But she's stripping my fucking mind!

Don't take me wrong, I like this girl. She has a nice body, beautiful soul and kind heart. Being with her is as arousing as looking in your teenage years at posters of naked women. Perfect and mind-blowing experience.

The problem is that I never was a fan of mind-blowing experiences. Of course, it's great to clean your head sometimes, but I use for this much more safer words, for example fucking, drinking or sleeping. However, with her it is so much more dangerous. I need to be aware of her every move, look, touch, kiss...

Right now she's so beautiful. Her hair is spread over the pillow; her eyes are shining and her mouth is slightly open. She's breathing heavily. And then there are those flushed cheeks. I love them so fucking much. Or her bouncing breasts. They always bounce when she struggles underneath me. I love that, too.

Hell, if I were a famous quarterback at some pretty big high school, I would say to her that she's perfect to me; that I want to and need to love her.

Snap!

You see that? That's how she strips my mind!

I don't believe in love, nor in relationships or even friendships with women. I use girls younger than twenty-five and older then sixteen, just so I could woo them and then fuck their brains off. It's pretty simple math which have been my motto for fifteen years. This is what I believe in.

But I never thought that at age of twenty-six I would meet someone who will change my life; who will destroy everything I'd ever believed in.

She did. She strips my mind.

Oh my fucking god, what does she do to me? I feel like a little boy when she looks at me like this. Her eyes are wide open and tons of emotions are written in them. And it's beautiful, because nobody has ever looked at me like she does; nobody has ever given me these feelings. My heart beats fast when she smiles; my body shook when she touches me. And much more...

I love it.

Because she strips my mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A / N: So, what do you think? Should I continue?

P.S. About the main male character, I'm highly inspired by Ian Somerhalder. But don't tell him! ;)