Part 4-i miss jungkook

Jungkook's view:

'What? You remembered? How is that possible??' Jin questioned me.

'I...i...i...dont know...'i stuttered.

'Hyung...i'll call you later...update me about jimin hyung's also, err i'll go first, bye!' I said frantically, also remembering that jimin was older than me.

I quickly got up from jin's arm and walked away, looking behind to only see a confused jin hyung.

My whole mind was filled with what just happened. How come i couldnt remember that at all.

Before meeting bts, all i was trying to find out was why i could only remember memories that happened for the past few months but i couldnt seem to do so. Hyung (one of jungkook's friend that knows what happened and contacts jungkook usually) said maybe i just had goldfish memory and dint have much to worry about but i dont trust him...i suspect something happened to me...but i dont know what happened nor do i have any proof...

What to do...

Jimin's view:

'Jungkook...come back...come back!' I shouted as i saw jungkook's body, pale and cold lying in my arms.

Suddenly i opened my eyes, and closed it back again, shocked at the sudden change of brightness, i then slowly opened my eyes, squinting at the blurred images surrounding me. The walls around me were washed with white paint and all i could smell was the pungent smell of hospital disinfect that was invading my nostrils. The room was silent apart from my heavy breathing.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I could hear the heart rate machine beeping around me, what happened to me? Why am i in the hospital? I thought as i tried to remember what happened. I felt a bandage around my chest and my head and i could still feel a small stinging pain around the bandaged area.

I felt so lost...so helpless...

Suddenly the images of what had happened appeared before my eyes.

BTS. JUNGKOOK.

I want to see them now...right now

I feel so lost...so helpless...so insecure...i want them beside me...

Tears started to form in my eyes and i thought of them.

'AH!' I shrieked as i felt a cold hand touch me as i was lost deep in my thoughts. From the corner of my eye I saw the body move away in shock.

'Jimin are you okay? Im your doctor, doctor park.' The person said, with a stern but calming voice.

'We...we're i...in...ko...ko...korea?' Jimin stuttered, still unable to talk properly.

'Yep, you company have decided to bring you and the rest of your group back  because well its better you get treatment here.' He smiled.

Then where's jungkook?

'Err doctor...where are my hyungs?' I asked worriedly.

'Oh they'll be coming soon, they had a meeting with—'

'Jimin!!!!!'

'Omg jimin you woke up!!'

'Omg im so relieved...'

Its them!!!

I could see my family streaming in one by one, pure joy and happiness spreading across their faces.

Rapmon hyung nodded to the doctor as the doctor left. I hugged each of them as tight as possible, i missed them...so much.

'Omg i missed you all.' I said with teary eyes, 'what happened to me after the accident?' I asked curiously, still wondering how i magically appeared in korea.

'Oh err' taehyung hesitated.'

'Well, pd-nim thought i was better to receive treatment here...so we all came back. You were unconcious for two whole weeks but the doctor said you healed pretty fast and once you wake up and you are stable you can leave! Luckily your injuries wont affect you long term, the doctor said you had a ribcage fracture and a skull fracture which didnt really affect your brian which was surprising.' Jin hyung said with a wide smile.

'Where's jungkook??' I asked worriedly.

'He's in korea too,' jhope said with a smile,'he's in an apartment near us but he looks very confused and dont really want to interact with us...we havent tell him what happened though, nor have he told us what happened to him since...'

'Jimin' suga said sternly, i tilted my head up to look at him, why did you just run out like that?'

I could see the other members glare at him like he said something wrong but suga hyung just looked at me.

'I...i...jungkook...'i stuttered before taking a deep breath to calm myself down, i could feel jin hyung's hands on my shoulders.

'I missed jungkook...like the old jungkook,i missed all the times with him, dancing singing having fun...and it just hurts to much to see him like this...i still cant accept the fact what had happened. He...he's not jungkook anymore...to me...jungkook's already...

Dead...' i said as tears streamed down my eyes and i could see the other members tearing up as well.

'I tried so much to accept what had happened to him, i tried to forget him and continue on...but seeing him again, i thought finally jungkook was back, i dont need to force myself to forget him...

But thats not the jungkook i know, not the jungkook i missed, now everytime i see him, i remember him, remember all the times with him, and i cant forget the memories, can i?!?' I said while crying, my heart aching as all the memories came back to me.

'I want to forget the jungkook that i missed and start to treasure the new jungkook, buts its just...so hard, i know its not anyone's fault, so i cant blame anyone but myself...but i miss jungkook...so much...too much...' i digged my face into the palm of my hands as i felt arms hugging me and the sounds of sobbing filling the air.

I cannot let my members continue on like this, im going to fix this.

——————-
Yay a slightly longer chap:) hope yall liked this chapter💕sorry for the really slow updates!!