Chapter 3

A/N: Ok I realized I went from saying "I" or "You" , but i've decided to let it be in 3'rd person. And sorry I took FOREVER to update. I'm out of school now so I have plenty of time.

~

Jen's eyes widened at Calum's question. She stared at him thinking this was some kind of joke. Yea, just a joke. He's still angry so he's trying to avoid her.

"You're joking right?", she asked with a chuckle.

"Um, no. About what?", Calum asked looking at the boys. They glanced back and shrugged.

"WHAT THE HELL!", Jen shouted causing everyone to jump.

"Look, I don't know who you are, but you need to get away from me!"

"That's your girlfriend mate!" , Michael finally spoke up. 

"What? Since when did I get a girlfriend?", he puzzled.

"About two years ago."

Luke pulled Ashton and Michael to the other side of the room.  "Guys, this is more serious than it looks. I think he's actually forgotten about her."

"But how could he remember us?", Ashton asked.

"Maybe it's because he's known us longer?", Michael added.

"I have no idea, but we need to leave them alone to talk."

"Alright, we're gonna leave you two alone for a bit." , Ashton nodded. "We'll let you handle it. Call us if you need anything. We won't be too far."

Jen watched as they walked out and looked at Calum. She pulled a chair up next to him and sat down.

"So, what happened?" , Calum wondered.

"We got into an argument, you left, had some drinks, and tried to drive home."

"Why the hell would I drink and drive?"

"I don't know, you can be stupid sometimes."

"Who are you anyways?!"

"JENNIFER! YOUR GIRLFRIEND OF TWO YEARS!"

"Ok, jeez!", Calum winced. "You scream too much. I just wanna go home."

"Well, I can take you when the doctor says you can."

"Where do I live?"

"With me."

"Wait, we live together?!", Calum asked. "This I need to know."

"Look." she eagerly showed him a picture of them both that Luke took of them cuddling. Calum looked at it and started to realize she really weren't that crazy. But he still didn't remember anything about her.

"I'm sorry. I just don't remember.", Calum sighed.

At this point, Jen was ready to scream and cry as much as she could. Just as she was about to speak again, the doctor knocked and came back in.

"Is everything alright?", she asked.

"Yea, sorry. I just- ugh.", Jen sighed.

"Well, i'd like for you to know that his amnesia isn't that bad or serious.", the doctor said. She handed me a prescription of some pills that I couldn't pronounce. Calum had to take it twice a day for 6 weeks just for his memory to come back.

"How long ill it take till he gets his memory back?", Jen questioned.

"We're not so sure. It could be days, weeks, months, years."

"YEARS?"

"Don't worry! I advise you to try your best to help him remember as much as he can. I'd like to keep him for a day for examination. Visiting hours is over in 30 minutes also."