Secrets of the Shadows

Character Descriptions:

Cameron Dioxadis (Cam)- 20 years old, dangerous, tough, fearless, agressive, black hair, muscular, tall, mysterous and loves to kill and torture people

 Derick Ceaser (Ricky)- 14 years old, blonde hair, shy, psycho, mental and insane

Angelica Lafayette (Angel)- 17 years old, prissy, tough, protective, mean and stuck up

Sophia Tozier (Sophie)- 19 years old, brown hair, sweet, protective, sensitive and motherly

Jeffery Bianchi (Jeff)- 16 years old, brown hair, tough, emotional and depressed

Kristina Dixon (Kristi)- 13 years old, brown hair, sweet, shy, the little one and derick's girlfriend

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Night, so dark and purley evil. Derick Ceaser felt the wing against his wings. They were black like the night, strong and powerful just like evil. He was an angel fallen from the throne of Heaven. When he fell his wings transformed from a beautiful snowy white to a dark sinister black. He fell alongside his freinds Cam, Sophie, Angel, Jeff and his girlfriend Kristi. Derick was 14 but felt more mature than his age. Cameron was the oldest. He was dangerous and derick was scared of him but deep down derick felt something for him. Could it be love? He brushed that thought aside and continued to fly across the sky. 

Thats when Derick saw the body lying on the dirt road. He knew whoever it was they were dead. The body was completly torn open and covered in blood. From the height Derick was at he could see that it was a girl. He knew right at that moment she was killed by a shadow. The shadows were demons. They kill anyone and don't care who they kill. When a shadow kills a person they become more powerful. Shadows were dangerous even for angels like Derick.

Derick tuked in his wings and droped to the ground. He walked towards the body of the dead girl. "Kristi?" Tears started to run down Derick's cheeks as he recognized the love of his life. "Kristi, no............not you." Derick kneeled down beside her. He was crying. "Kristi don't leave me, please don't die!" Derick knew it was useless. He knew she died an instant death. Her wings were spread open as if she was flying.

Just then Derick heard wings flapping. He turned to see Jeff, Angel and Sophie standing behind him. Jeff saw Kristi's dead body but didn't say anything. He stood there shocked, eyes closed. Jeff mumbled something to himself but Derick couldn't figure out what he was saying. Angel was silently crying to herself. She didn't like Kristi much. She always thought she was a stupid little girl but Derick now relized Angel really did care about her. Sophie kneeled down next to her crying and holding Kristi's lifleless, blodd covered body. Derick couldnt take the pain anymore. He couldn't imagine what his life would be like without his soul mate. Kristi was always there when Derick needed her most and now she was gone forever.

Derick was on the verge of insanity. He jumped up towards the sky and flew off. "Ricky!" He could hear Sophie calling him but Derick ignored her and continued to fly into the night.

Derick's whole world came crashing down. He wanted to die. "I want to kill myself. Sorry Kristi for not being there to protect you. Sorry." Derick burst into tears. He couldn't take the pain anymore. His mind was a blur. Derick wasn't thinking straight. All he wanted to do was find a way to cope with the pain and loss. He knew exactly what he had to do.

Picture:Cameron Dioxadis