Chapter 37 Goodbyes

________________________

Song Of The Day:

Wherever You Are - Five Seconds Of Summer

________________________

Brittney's POV.

Today was the end of the tour.

I was so bummed because I only had a few hours left with Luke.

We sat in the tour bus in my bedroom on my bed twirling each other fingers.

"Promise, You'll text me everyday?", I asked for the millionth time already.

"Yes, I Promise I'll Text You Everyday.", Luke spoked up.

Liam and Louis then ruin the moment by walking in, and telling us that we'll be at the airport in 10 minutes.

We are then got our stuff together.

Everybody packed last night.

Especially Niall and his food.

We all were on One Direction's pirvavte jet.

Luke sat by me while Jordan sat in my lap drawing with Dawson.

I have to step up and be a big sister when we got back home.

When we all got off the jet we all said our goodbyes, and I kissed Luke for the last time.

Micheal kissed Ariel for the last time, and Ashton kissed Maddy for the last time.

Oh Yeah, I forgot to tell you that Ashton and Maddy been dating after the ball last month.

Eleanor and Perrie gave is big hugs, but hug me for the longest.

Why?!

I then remember Louis and the boys probably told them about me cutting myself and shutting them all off.

When we got I found out Cher dropped off Meghan this morning, and Meghan hugged me tight.

I was happy to heard that Zayn won custody over Meghan.

Liam told us he sign us up for school, and that it was a school for acting and music and just talents.

Uncle Niall, Uncle Harry, and Uncle Liam were playing monster jam trucks with Jordan and Dawson that they bought them.

Perrie and Zayn were in the kitchen talking to Eleanor and Louis.

I went upstairs to my room, and laid in my bed texting Luke.

I then heard Louis and Eleanor walked in my room, and shut the door behind them.

I then locked my IPhone 5, and they sat on the foot of my bed.

"Brittney, Can we ask you something?", Louis started.

I nodded.

"We'll me and Eleanor wanted to know if would be ok to home school you, Jordan, Dawson, and the girls.", Louis started.

"Why? Did we do something wrong?", I asked concerned now.

"No, It just don't you girls to get hurt and mostly you from getting into fights.", Eleanor reply.

"But Liam said he was planning on enrolling us into an gift school for talents.", I reply confused on why we need to be homeschool.

"Well, That wouldn't be a bad idea, Lou.", Eleanor reply.

"Ok, but I'll discuss this with Liam and the others.", Louis reply leaving my room with Eleanor.

I then went back to my texting.

________________________

Read!

Vote!

& Comment! :D