15: I miss you

♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

S C O T T | Six days later...

"What do I do, Tristan?" I asked, annoyed by own voice because I was so being damn weak.

We were in my house to study for a crap test but we wouldn't start so soon. Tristan was on his phone, talking to some girl that he said we didn't know but of course it was bullshit. He would never tell us. Cody was playing on my PS4, not bothering to what we should have been doing, studying.

Shooting sounds echoed around the room, making me curse under my breath for inviting them here. They sure did a mess and I was the one that would have to "clean" it later, my aunt's orders.

Staring at my ceiling was comforting somehow in the middle of the huge mess that became my room. It made me think more calmly which was something difficult to do these past days.

I got so used to having Alison by my side that I was going crazy without her.

Her smile made my morning better even if I wanted to or not.

I hated her for that. She couldn't leave me alone, her beautiful blue-green eyes hunted me every night on my dreams and always the same question popped in my mind:

Did I do wrong for breaking up with her?

We could have been happier if I had forgiven Alison. But my damn ego and my broken heart didn't let me.

Maybe I don't love you anymore. I knew my words hurt her that night. It was painful for me to say when it wasn't true but I wanted her to feel the same pain I felt and I guess I fucking succeed.

It had been six days since she left and I wondered if she thought about me. It was selfish for thinking that way but I wanted my ex-girlfriend to miss me as much as I missed her. I would always have a place in my heart for my first love that I wanted so badly to be the last. But, things got complicated.

What happened at the party changed everything upside and down.

Both of our lives became different and I didn't know if I liked the way it ended.

"You should fuck as many girls as you can." Cody suggested, taking me back from my thoughts and clearly not understanding what I asked Tristan to help me. I decided to become an easy player, but not a man whore. I didn't want to break any hearts. Just to have the opportunity of forgetting about Alison even if it was just for one fucking night.

In that way, my heart would never be broken ever again.

"Tristan?" I turned to him, pissed that he ignored me. He was laughing out loud not paying attention at the conversation we were supposed to be having.

"Huh?"

"I asked you something." I rolled my eyes and Cody laughed, shooting another person in the head, scoring more points.