What I Know About Zendaya Coleman?

Well know your going to know why i like Zendaya Coleman because she is amazing actress and singer. she is like the best teenager actress and singer ever. i wish one day i could be like her. i know mostly everything about her.

well she was born in september the 1st 1996. she works in a show called shake it up and she is called Rocky. also she is a brilliant dancer. she was in a movie called the frenimies and in that movie she is called halley. Zendaya Coleman is also a extremly awsome singer. you should listen to her songs which are: Something to dance for, Swag it out and Dig down deeper. she has a best friend called Bella Thorne who is also in shake it up and frenimies. Zendaya Coleman and Bella Thorne sing  two songs to gether whih are called: Something to dance for/TTYLXOX mash up and Watch Me, you should listen to those music videos as well.

Zendaya Coleman wakes up at 7:00a.m (which is a show called shake it up). she leaves the house at 8:00a.m. she arrives at work at 9:00a.m and finishes work at 10:00p.m. Zendaya Coleman still goes to school.

Zendaya Coleman explores the country. Recently she came to London with Bella Thorne. She went back home a few weeks later. (I WISH I SAW HER BUT I HAD SCHOOL)!!!!

if you want to know Zendaya's offical website by her is http://zendaya.com/. her twitter is Zendaya96 if you guys have twitter.