Chapter 9-Run

Chapter 9

Run

Its about the second day of being in this homely, I guess you can say, house. Playing with Lilly in her room. Right now I have a little plastic crown on sitting in a very small chair at a very small table. There was two other chairs with stuff animals. One was a stuffed bear with a small tux and top hat, his name is apparently Master Beary Sebastian III, and her unicorn she carries everywhere and her name is Sparkles cause her fur and horn has bits of sparkly thread in it.

Lilly put some plastic tea cups and tea pot on the table and pour us some 'tea' that is really water, into each cup. She puts a cup in front of me and I smile, "Why thank you very much Lilly,"

She smiles back and sits next to me. We take a sip from the cups. "Wow it taste amazing."

"Thanks, Clare," she smiles and fixes her stuffed animals.

"Lilly," she looks at me. "whats you dragons name?"

"Her name is Rose. I came up with her name by when she was a egg. One side was black and the other side had vine patterns and some roses were every on it. So her name is Rose, but mommy and daddy never liked her," She frowns.

"They knew?" Of course they would have know, shes eight! What would she do?

"Ya," She sighs and picks up Sparkles and run her fingers threw her main. "Mommy and daddy saw the egg when I brought it home and they told me to put it back but I hid it in my room. They never knew but the day she was coming out they caught me talking to her and was freaking out." She started swinging her legs still really sad. "They kept Rose outside and after a few days we heard them talking about sending me away and it would be better if I went to some place with Rose. Rose took me away that minute and flew to a forest. That's where Mr. McCloud found us and took me away."

I felt like crying for her. Her parents wanted to get rid of her because of her dragon. What kind of parent are you then! I wrap my arms around her. "Lilly I am so sorry for you." She hugs back and hides her face in my hair.

"I haven't seen Rose since and I really miss her just as much as I miss my parents." She mumbles.

I hold her out and fix her hair. "I promise I'll find a way out of here and take you to them."

"Pinkie promise," She holds her pinkie out.

I wrap my pinkie around hers and smile. "I pinkie promise." and that moment we heard screaming. I got up and ran to the door and saw one of the twins on the ground eyes wide while the other was standing there with their eyes wide too. "What's wrong?" I say and walk over.

I look in the room and see Zoey on the ground in a pool of her own blood. There are deep cuts all over her wirst and forearms and a knife in her chest. "Oh my god," I walk over and squat next to her. Slowly I move my hand to her neck to see if she was still alive.

But then her hand grabbed my wrist. She looks at me her eyes blood shot but there blue. Zoey opens her mouth to speak but blood oozes out of her mouth and her eyes roll to the back of her head. Her hand falls limp off of me. At that moment I heard a dragon shriek in pain. I close Zoeys eyes and stand up.

Oliver runs over to the door, "Woah what happened," He looked at Zoey, "Oh shit,"

Immediately I look for McCloud. Did he not secure our protection just yesterday?!  I know I'm pissed about protection when I should be pissed about me being locked in here. But if I'm going to find away out then damn straight I shouldn't have to worry about me being killed. I felt everyone follow me, trying to get my attention.

I got to his office and stopped, "-go away. We are trying Siar,"

"Well try harder! We can't have them escaping us! That's the last thing we need, the worlds one of the powerful weapons gone and being used against us. I don't care if their over grown lizards are killing my men! Find a way to stop them!" McCloud hiss at him.

I knew it, he is trying to use us! I grab Lilly's arm and look at the other, "If you guys want to stay then go ahead but I'm getting the hell out of here." I walk away.

The twins come on my other side and grab my shirt. Oliver follows, "Where are you going to go? And how are you going to get out of here?"

"Our dragons are trying to save us, so I'm guessing they are outside." I open the doors and look around for any guards then keep walking.

"What if you are wrong Clare,"

"Then I'll find a place for us to hide." And he continued to follow.

About half way through the maze we heard guards coming toward us. "Halt!" They started shooting at us. One went in my side and another went threw Lilly's stuffed toy. I pull the kids to the right and start running while Oliver went the other way. I sit them on a bench. "Wait here."

I walk around the corner and see the guards. They take out their swords and run after me. I duck under his blow. I grab his arm and hit it really hard braking it and flip him over. And just as the other guy was going to attack I did a flip over him. As soon as I land I grab his hair and ram his head to the ground.

I walk over to the kids holding my side. "Come on," I say and jog toward the woods and they follow.

==============================================================================

Sorry its late guys. But i had some family issues and stuff. But here it is :D  please commet vote if u like and fan if u please. See ya guys Saturday ^_^