Prologue

Warning: This story is obvi rated PG-13 for language (this is a biggie) and for future minor sexual situations. Also, for being a tad bit tastefully offensive. So, for reals, if you don't like swearing and post-pubescent events/activities, or if you're a weenie--don't read.

EDIT (8/24/16): It's been awhile since I've last touched this story or even thought about it. Within the past 2 years of basically having had neglected this story, I've gone through a whole bunch of life changes--many of which have changed my perspective on certain viewpoints regarding topics such as those found in this particular story. With that, I plan on essentially revamping this entire story in a way that will reflect these changes. However, the changes are not going to be extremely drastic; the plot line will still be the same with just an addition of more mature themes than originally planned. For that reason I have taken down all chapters following that of chapter 2. Thanks again for reading and enjoy!

. . . . . .

Prologue

"One temporary escape; feel it start to permeate." -- Young Blood, The Naked and Famous

. . . . . .

If somebody had told me three months ago that it was possible to fall in love a thousand times, I would've called bullshit.

If somebody had told me a year ago that I was going to backhand a bitch, get a tattoo, skinny dip, get a fake ID, sneak into a rave, and participate in a drug deal, I would've probably believed it, but, still would've been pretty amused from their attempt at humor.

Of course, that all changed once I hopped into the passenger seat of Kellan Hasting's black Dodge Challenger.

If there was one thing I could say about my summer, here's all you need to know:

It was the best summer of my life--from the first to the millionth mile.

. . . . . .