Mafia children: Prologue

Prologue

*Edited*

Alickzander's POV

I'm surrounded by complete darkness unable to move my body feeling as if its ways a ton. I can't even bring myself to open my eyes. What's going on why can't I move? The air feels hot and wet and tasted stale as if I was in a room that hadn't been used in a long time the room itself also held an awful smell. I try not to panic and think with a clear head as I try to listen out for any sounds that might help me figure out where I am. I could hear the sound of rushing water and then I heard it there in the distance the sound of footsteps and then voices they were close by, but I couldn't bring myself to speak.

"Are you crazy! You need to take him back; he wasn't on the list you're jeopardizing this whole assignment." Came a gruff voice.

"Well, he should have been. I mean just look at him!" Said another voice. "If they don't want him, I will take him."

I heard the sound of a door opening as they came into whatever room I was in. I still was unable to gather the strength to move but I had to keep trying I had to know what was going on and where the hell I was.

"No, you idiot! Do you know who's kid this kid is?" The gruff voice asked.

"Yea but it's not like they are going to miss him. He is useless to his family."

"They will kill us, take him back now!" The gruff voice continued sounding panicked." "His father isn't too keen on sex trafficking in the first place when he finds out you dragged his son into this, you're going to be dead. We don't need to piss off the Russian Branch! The Head Branch, you idiot!"

Sex trafficking?! What in the hell is going on here?

I struggled to open my eyes feeling them peel apart slowly. I looked up at a dark ceiling before building up the strength to turn my head towards the voices. On the other side of the room there stood two men. One large, his body seeming too big to be real, the other was well built as well but his body was slimmer and well defined. The smaller man looked up at me realizing that I was awake.

"Shit! He's awake!" as he made his way over to where I lay. "I'm sorry about this sir." He said to me.

"Whe-" I couldn't form the words correctly. I struggled with myself to form the words I wished to speak. "Where 'he hell is I?" I slurred.

"Damn the kid is tougher than he looks. I gave him enough drugs to knock him out for a few days it's only been a few hours. " the other man said with a smirk.

"What in the hell is wrong with you! If the boss finds out what you did to his son, he will kill you!" The man beside me yelled.

"He is a bastard child anyways. As I said he is useless to the boss and his family."

"That's it I'm paging the boss." The man beside me said in his gruff voice.

"Go ahead I'm sure the boss will thank me."

The man beside me pulled out his pager and paged his boss. He looked at me one more time.

"I guess I'll have some fun with the little bastard then." The other man said walking up to where I lay.

"No, stay away from him Dan!"

"Get over it, Mark." Dan groaned rolling his eyes. Mark glared at him and blocked Dan from me.

"No, let's see what the boss says first." Mark said glancing over his shoulder at me. Dan looked at me as well then shrugged before leaning against the wall. It felt like hours had passed, as we sat in silence before there was a knock at the door. Dan smirked over at me and Mark before he made his way over to the door and opening it.