🔥Other books🔥

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Deep within the elven highlands there lies a dragon, with its shimmering scales of the twilights glare it hides forever under the mountains. A young elven boy takes on a quest to slay the beast who killed his bride. Until that is he finds a young girl on his path of revenge.

The next book of the Break of Radiance love story, Blood of A Dragon will be coming in June of 2018

The next book of the Break of Radiance love story, Blood of A Dragon will be coming in June of 2018. Are you ready for a story of truth, hope, Fire and love?

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Seek peak:

For centuries dragons migrated from their homeland, Airo, to the great grasslands of Myria. I would watch these dragons of many shapes and colors fly towards where I roamed, the mountains. Located on the Myria bay. They would eat elk and catch fish on the small river where I usually feasted on prey.

I wasn't a True dragon myself. I was different, a dragon in disguise. A Drathe they called my folk. Were-dragons or people whom shift to dragons. Sometimes the wild dragons could see through my disguise. See that I am truly not a part of their kind. They sensed a aurora around me, my magic.

"Long ago, in a land far away. There lies a lost world." Echoed the voice of my mother. "Humans we were. Roaming these lands and conquering, making empires and kingdoms. Like always wars would be let out in these lands and peace would bring great empires together. until a new race took over these lands, monsters with the scales of steel. They slaughtered our people and puddles of blood and tears flowed across our lands."

"Humans who have been enslaved by these beasts with the scales of steel came to a pillar of light located in the middle of these lands. A pillar with great mystery and ancient as Ratellia itself, this was the source to all magic itself, tunneling all the way down to the core of the planet, bringing life and magic to Ratellia."

"They Asked this mysterious ancient pillar to save their people from slavery, from these monsters of steel. But the pillar didn't hear their voices. instead a great void of darkness from beyond, came to their aid. This void of darkness gave them powers and told them to go far away from these lands, to another land. Where they could be free and have a life of peace."

Apparently this 'darkness' gave us the ability to shift into dragons in order to fly away from these lands and the dragons landed on Myria. This happened very recently, one hundred years ago from today. This darkness had lied and our race became extinct. Making me the one and only Drathe left to tell the story.

***

I watched the ocean mist swirl to the morning sun. It glowed a soft gold. Almost reminding me of my mother's scales as she came back home from a long hunt. I ate my freshly roasted rabbit and listened to the chirps of the birds whom flew across the mountains peak. A falcon flew to my cave entrance and it stared at the rabbit I was eating. I sighed and gave it the leftovers.

It took the rabbit and flew away probably to its nest near the shoreline. I wasn't hungry anyway. Today, for me, would just be a day of relaxing on my favorite spot on the river. The spot where I could soak up the sun's rays and be at peace with myself.

I lifted myself off the ground and stared at the mountain peaks littered across the ocean. Taking it the scenery of this quiet mountainside my mother had chosen. I walked backwards, my silver hair flying to the wind. I ran and jumped out of the cave. The wind humming to my ears and sending cold chills down my veins, which sparked a fire inside my body. My form completely engulfed in purple flames. I felt as these flames changed me, gave me wings, gave me scales, gave me a new life.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥