Chapter 5

Elizabeth Paige

Oh god!

Never in my wildest dream I would have ever imagined Nathaniel Lachlan being on top of me.

Elizabeth Xena Paige! Get a grip.

This is moving too fast. I had sex with Micheal six months after I started going out with him. My eyes were closed tight, and I was listening to his breathing.

I started wriggling and he let out an animalistic groan. It was almost like he was in pain. "Trust me love, if you don't quit moving now I will end up fucking that tight little-" I covered his mouth immediately, I obviously knew what he was about to say. Seeing my reaction, he started laughing loudly.

It was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. It was so damn sexy. I wanted to kiss him, but I have been labeled a good girl all my life. For the first time on my life I regret being one. He got off me with a sexy smirk plastered on his sexy face. This man will be the death of me.

"After we get married, I won't let get out of this bed until you are too sore to walk. That's a promise."

Those were his last words before he left the room but not before he took in my entire appearance- dishelved hair, heaving chest, my skirt ridden up to my upper thigh and ragged breathing. I quickly fixed myself and headed downstairs to explore the place. There wasn't much to see around in here. I guess that was because he was barely home. I got bored with the surrounding soon, so I went to kitchen.

Mrs. Wilson was making the dinner probably. She turned around to fetch something from the fridge when her eyes meet mine, and they immediately lightened up.

"Hello Ms. Paige, what are you doing down here?" She asked politely as she added butter in the pan. "Oh please call me Elizabeth, and I was bored, so I thought should come down here for a chat if you don't mind." I said as I gave her a friendly smile. She seems like a nice lady.

"Oh I am sorry. Nate's last girlfriend made me address her like that. She was a very rude woman. Thank God! He left her. I couldn't stand her annoying commanding voice." She said with an annoying look on her face and was definitely talking about Karen Mcgowan. Karen was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen but her attitude ruined everything.

"Yeah I know her. She used to always violate all the rules and used to storm into most of his meeting. Thankfully he broke up with her." I said remembering how I was always the one who had to deal with her misbehavior.

"Well, I like you a lot. I am so happy he is marrying a woman like you. I don't know you but I know you are very different." She said with a motherly smile. I remembered my mom whenever I saw Mrs. Wilson.

"Thank you so much. That means a lot to me" I said while fidgeting with my fingers.

"So I suppose you want to know a bit about my little Nate." She asked already knowing the answer. I nodded my head with an enthusiastic smile on my face. She laughed at my reaction.

"Well , since Nathan was very young, he was bullied throughout his entire childhood but soon he started working on himself and nobody dared to domineer him after that. But my Nate was a good boy, he always helped the victims. Then he turned 18 and his grandfather made him attend military school which is kind of a tradition in our family. Soon his grandfather retired and passed on his position to Nate. Well then the rest is history. I was always the mother figure in his life. His grandfather was a busy man, so I attended most of his school meeting and stuff. He has never in his life referred to me as his servant." She said with a huge proud smile on her face. She really did think of him as her son.

Nathaniel was a great man. I knew that already but now I respect him a bit more than I used to.

" I know, Mrs. Wilson. He always mentioned you in high regards whenever he talked about you, I always saw adoration in his eyes." I said recalling the event where he shared his delicious lunch with me, he talked about about Mrs. Wilson.

Mrs. Wilson and I talked for a long time about my childhood, I told her how I have already met his grandfather, how Nathaniel was in my school and how he protected me once. I didn't realize that we've been talking for two hours as it was already nine.

"Oh dear, its nine'o'clock already. Let me heat up the dinner. You go up and freshen up now." She ordered me and I started laughing. She reminded me a little too much of my mother. I guess now I know why Nathaniel also felt the same. I went to the bathroom and started showering.

Aah, the warm water felt so good.

I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom where Nathaniel was standing.

SHIRTLESS!! HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS GOOD. THIS MAN IS A FUCKING SEXGOD.

Okay sweetie calm down. Deep breaths.

It worked. As I was about to turn around and rush inside the bathroom again. His gaze met mine and his jaw clenched. He looked angry.

Oh god! I ate the last piece of cheesecake in the fridge.

Obviously I also would have been furious if someone did that to me. He stalked towards me and in no time I was pushed against the closet door.

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have touched the cheesecake. I mean it was the tastiest cheesecake ever and I ate the last piece also, so I don't blame you. Trust me I will ask Mrs. Wilson to make another one and you can ravish that one. I won't even take a bite. Okay maybe a small one."

I went on rambling and I saw him staring at me with an amused smile. "I don't want cheesecake, I want something else." He said with a sly smirk, and he licked his lips. " What can be tastier than that cheesecake?"

I was genuinely confused but when I saw his eyes trailing down my body and then again stopping at my breasts. I got my answer.

Uh-oh

I started laughing nervously and tried to get out of his hold, but he held me tight and started roaming his hands around my body. It was on fire. I tried to speak but only a gasp came out as his landed on my breasts.

"As much as I'm trying to control myself, you are making it so much difficult for me. I guess I need to do something about this situation." He said as he groped my ass and pulled me against his hips. I gasped loudly. His hardness was literally digging in my stomach.

God! Save me from this sweet torture.

As he was about to capture my lips, We heard someone clearing their throat. I jumped and saw Mrs. Wilson looking at us with a teasing smile. "I am about to serve the dinner. Please come down now." She said as she left the room. My face was flushed with embarrassment. Nathaniel just looked sour and frustrated for bring interrupted while I let out a sigh of relief. This is man has no shame.

God saved me.

"A small reminder: we share the same room. No one can interrupt us once we are alone." He looked at me as if I was his prey and then walked out with that stupid sexy smirk plastered on his face.

Nope. Not even god can save you today, dear.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello All You Beautiful People,

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Please VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.