I Forgive You...

Uni's POV
'Another day, another week, another month, another year...however long it's been. Around a few months I believe this "Disease" has begun...it feels longer though. Nothing has changed and nothing will probably change for a long while. It's been hard without him, without-'

"General uni?" I hear a voice call from outside my room. "Come in," I answer, turning to see who was entering.

A familiar brunet male entered my sleeping quarters, making me smile lightly, "Oh, hello Nick."

"Hey General, I-" "Uni," I corrected, getting out of my chair.

"Huh..?"

"Uni," I repeated once again, placing the notebook in its place on the shelf. "Call me uni, no need for that general crap."

Nick chuckled lightly, a light blush forming at his cheeks, "Hehe, sorry, guess i got used to calling you that..!"

I couldn't help but chuckle along with him as I walked over, "Well, why should I be called general if I don't even have an army anymore?"

"That doesn't mean anything, as long as you have your pride and leadership..I'm pretty sure we all consider you a general still..!"

I didn't respond for a moment as I took in what he said, making me smile a bit brighter as I realized what it meant.

I gently ruffled his hair, "Thank you, but I'd prefer Uni."

Nick nodded as he pulled away with a quiet chuckled and began to fix his hair, "Alright Ge- Uni, Sargent Gray wanted to speak to you."

"I believe he's outside?" I questioned, walking past him. Nick gave me a quick nod, "Yep, still trying to fix the helicopter with AK."

"Those two will be there for weeks," I commented, before giving a quick wave and leaving. I walked past a few doctors, greeting them a friendly wave and 'morning to ya'.

"Sargent Gray! Ak!" I called out once I exited the grand building (forgot the name). "Over here General Uni!"

I looked over at the helipad to see Gray waving me over to them. "Just working up on the helicopter, trying to add in some new repairs."

I nodded to him, heading over, "It seemed to be working fine when I last checked, sargent."

"You can never be too repaired," AK commented, patting the helicopter before heading back to repairing the helicopter.

"What was it you needed to speak of?" I asked to Gray, resting my hands on my hips. "Well, AK and I were thinking of heading out, looking for some extra medical supplies," Gray explained.

"What? Why? We already have enough, and the scientist-" "I know, I know! But now that Barney's here and getting fixed up, who knows how much equipment they'll use to fix him!"

I hummed quietly, thinking to the pros and cons of doing such a mission.

"Alright, I'll come, but Nick and the others should be informed of this," I said, turning to walk back inside, but a hand on my shoulder stopped me. "No! Nick didn't want us to go, that's why we asked you General Uni..!"

I turned to look back at Gray, then glanced over at AK, "You know how unsafe this is? We could get attack or even killed and no one, but us, will know where we are!"

"You can come, or you can stay," AK barged in, wiping his hands on his shirt before crossing them over his chest. "As long as you don't say a word, got it?"

I sighed quietly. 'They could get killed on their own...dang it uni'

"Alright, but no more after this, alright sargent?" I said sternly, him nodding in response. "Won't happen again General, thank you very much."