Epilogue

"True love always finds a way back."

"Oh My God. I'm confused you told me whole thing about titanic. But I didn't get how he is my grandpa. How you became hybrid." Rosalie asked.

"Wait my dear. I went on to live with Stefan and Hayley. Even I was maid of honor at their wedding. After few weeks I found out that I was pregnant with Elijah's child. I never get close to Damon ever and last time I made love with Elijah. My baby born but there were complications. I died giving birth but came back to life. I was half mortal and half immortal. You remember the necklace that Damon gave me." Elena asked.

" Elena asked

"Yes Grandma. It said that if you find your true love it will provide you both immortality." Rosalie answered.

"Correct. That necklace saved my life. Is it possible that everything is true? Fairy tales and horror stories? Is it possible that there isn't anything sane or normal at all? Hayley was a witch. She confirmed my confusion regarding the necklace and told me that necklace provide Immortality. Both Stefan and Hayley hide my identity. I never get married and decided to raise Jack alone. I took up a career in acting and played in many romance films. I never saw my mother, my sisters and their husbands, or Damon again." Elena said.

"But then Grandpa should be alive Grandma. He was your True love. It will provide immortality to him as well." Rosalie said.

"I don't know they never find anything about him, not even his body. The engagement ring that Elijah gave me the night he died never left my finger for even a second. I saw Elijah every time I closed my eyes and dreamed of him every night I went to sleep as I remembered the first time I saw him, the song he composed for me, and the night we made love. But now you know there was a man named Elijah Mikaelson and that he saved me in every way that a person can be saved. He was your Grandpa. I only even have one picture of his. He exists now only in my memory." Elena said.

Rosalie got tears in her eyes

Rosalie got tears in her eyes. Elena hugged her.

 Elena hugged her