25

"Ohh, Chase" I breathe out as I come down from my high, Chase slowing down the pace of his fingers before slipping them out of me with a dirty grin. I collapse into him, making him let out a small chuckle.

"Did you like that?" He asks in a slight caring tone. I nod slightly, still catching my breath, my cheeks flushed. "Yeah?" He questions wrapping his arms around me to help me down from the counter. "M-yeah" I reply softly, griping his biceps as my feet touch the floor.

He bends down, picking up my underwear and jeans, placing my jeans on the counter before examining my panties in his hands, "You just got fingered by your enemy baby, how do you feel?" He winks.

"Don't fucking ruin the moment" I roll my eyes as I snatch my underwear from his hands. "But to answer your question, I feel ecstatic; give yourself a pat on the back" I grin.

Chase brings his hand up, tapping himself on the back playfully before taking my underwear and helping me back into them. "I'm such a gentleman" He smiles sweetly before squeezing my ass with a deep growl, kissing me hungrily. Gentleman.

After another heated make out session, Chase hands me my jeans, "..what did you want to drink?" He asks with a laugh as he opens the fridge door.

By the time we had kinda chilled from the kitchen antics, it was around ten o'clock.
I had messaged May to tell her that i'd be home a little late, but I was being walked home, and for her to not worry. I slipped on my shoes, Chase doing the same before we leave for mine. As we approach my house Chase stops, "I enjoyed today" He says sincerely. I nod. "Me too"

Chase gives me a devilish smirk, "I know you did"

I roll my eyes, continuing to walk, Chase slightly behind as I enter my gate. "See you tomorrow" He says, pulling me in for a quick peck. "Yep" I smile, popping the 'p' as a approach my door before I slip inside.

"Who was that" Aunty May grins as soon as I set foot though the door. Oh gosh.

"Uh-Chase" I chuckle.

"He's in love" She states, entering the kitchen.

"What?" I smile slightly, remembering what Lewis had told me earlier.

"The boy is in love" She simply says, "My darling Ember is in love" She giggles pinching my cheek.

"What? No! No aunty I don't love him" I chuckle, May raising her brows at me.

"You look at each other like you've never seen such humans before" She chuckles, "Protest all you like, but you are in love" She shrugs.

"You're also sparkling, what did you do at his house" She narrows her eyes.

"What do you mean I'm sparkling? We just ate pizza" I frown with an uneasy chuckle.

May smiles to herself as she prepares the pots ready to cook dinner tomorrow, organised little lady- i mean- organised incredible woman.

"My love, I don't mean to embarrass you, but I was once your age, and I know you didn't just eat pizza" She shakes her head. "Ember, Ember, Ember" She tuts.

"Wait, May I don't understand" I chuckle. Please say she cant tell things got sexual.

"Don't worry yourself, just know I'll still shove the spoon in his asshole if you ever do things with him in my house" She says, "I lied. I will shove a spoon in his asshole if he ever touches your parts again, in my house or not" She chuckles, approaching me to do up the button on my jeans. F.U.C.K

I gulp.

"I-uh- what do you mean by touch my parts?" I chuckle, turning to face the door.

"Oh, i'm sorry, is your button on a loose thread?" She raises her brows as she points to my jeans.