Death In The Cell 2 Chapter 1.

People can do stupid things. Things that make a human's blood run cold. The shedding of blood can cause one to snap. This is a tale of such one person. A recent descendant of James......Henry.

Hello my friends. You may have heard the tale of my great grand pap James. How he was accused of murder and went mad. But...I also have a tale to tell. Lets just start this off by saying that I am slowly going crazy. This padded room they got me in keeps getting smaller. I can't move my arms. They literally have me chained to the walls. I've been left here to rot. But hey, why not? I killed an entire city within 24 hours.

Here's my story...

It was an ordinary Tuesday morning. I had just finished a bowl of oats before heading off to work on the farm.

I threw on my work clothes and headed towards the barn to feed and milk the cows. Hehe I remember ole Bessy. She was a keeper for sure. She supplied us with most of our milk for selling. She even had a few calves.

"Henry! Can you head to the city after your chores? We need some more flour and sugar." Mama yelled from the house. My mama was a beautiful woman. So bright and caring. One false move hehe and she'd spank ya with a switch! I loved my mama and cared for her deeply.

"Sure thing Mama!" I quickly tried to finish my chores. Which included:

Milking the cows

feeding the chickens

weeding the garden

and so on.

I walked into the house to see my pop. I never really liked my pop, mainly because we was a nasty oversized drunk who beat my mama everyday. I walked in to see a very gruesome sight. My pop went way to far this time....

In his hand was a broken glass bottle stained with blood. My mama was on the floor dead.

My eyes stung from the many tears that came out of my eyes. The next thing I knew I took a knife out of the kitchen and stabbed my pop in the chest. His blood spilt all over the floor. I decided to place his body in the old shed and I buried my mama outside of the house. I made a cross out of some plywood.

I decided to fullfill her last wish. I headed into town to buy her some flour and sugar.