Because I'm Stupid(3)

Andy grabbed onto my hoodie and pulled me against him. My hands wrapped around his torso; hugging him tight I broke down. I don’t want anyone else but him. The rain kept pouring down but we just stayed in the middle of the sidewalk holding on to each other.

“What’s wrong?” Andy asked me, looking at me dead in the eyes.

“I don’t want anyone else but you,” I told him.

He sighed, “It’s too late to change everything.” He said.

I shook my head; no it wasn’t. The wedding wasn’t until six months from now we could still cancel them. We had to; I wasn’t going to get married with Jay. I loved him but he wasn’t the guy I wanted to see forever.

“I will not get married. I cant do it,” I stuttered.

“Don’t throw your relationship away because of me. I hadn’t seen you smile so much until you met Jay.” He smiled, solemnly at me. “He will make you so much happier.”

I pulled his face towards me. “Listen to me clearly Andrew I want you and no one else got that!” I spat to him, slamming my lips onto his.

He stood frozen for a moment but he cupped my face and deepen the kiss. Those perfect pink lips that I had missed so much felt warm and tingly on mine. Our lips moved in sync, dancing together.

He departed from me, glaring at me crazily. “Your crazy!” He chuckled, lightly.

I laughed wiping away my tears. “I really just want you,” I said, honestly.

Andy grabbed on to my hand, giving a tight squeeze. He pulled down the sidewalk to his car. I looked at him weirdly as he ran to other side. He flashed me his perfect white teeth.

“Let’s run away. Let’s leave everything behind.” He told me.

“Everyone is going to murder us,” I responded, opening the door.

Andy put his hands on the steering wheel and laughed. “It’s fine by me.”

We drove out of the city; we had no idea where we were going. But we just knew being with one another was all we wanted. It was quiet for awhile; we both got lost in our own thoughts.

“Where are we going?” I asked, Andy.

“My dad has a lake house a three hours away from here. We can probably stay there for awhile,” He said, smiling at me.

I brought my knees up to my chest. I wondered If this was what Andy really wanted. We had both left our fiancés at home; without telling them a thing. He seemed happy with Juliet and she wasn’t a bad girl. But Andy was mine he was always mine.

“Why do you get so quiet all of a sudden?” Andy asked me.

“I’m just thinking,” I smiled.

“About?”

“How maybe you didn’t want to run away with me. You know I don’t want to force you to do anything. If you love Juliet then I understand.” I told him.

“I love her but I don’t love as much I love you,” He said, putting his hand on top of mine.

I smiled. I moved closed to him and put my head on his shoulder. My heart and mind missed Andy. I missed his warmth, his smile, and the way he stays quiet. Jay was going to hate me after this. Everyone was but wasn’t it obvious weren’t the clues there. Andy and I love each other and no one can stop us from being with one another.

“Do you remember how I used to call you flat-butt?” I chuckled, remembering how mad he would get.

He nodded. “Yeah, my butt wasn’t flat my jeans just squished them!” He defended himself.