Chapter 3~ Anubis Helps Seth Out Of His Clothes :)

Hey there will be some "Naughty" parts in this chapter not real naughty but it does talk about dicks. 

© This Story Is Under Copyright Laws If You Copy Any Part And/or Whole Of This Story Without Express Written Permission Of The Author (That Would Be Mwa) You Will Be Dealt With Harshly And  With No Mercy In A Federal Court Of Law ©

Express Written Permission May Be Obtained By Emailing WolfLoverAP1@yahoo.com with your email address, p.o. box, and reason why you want to use my story. Just To Be Clear I Do Not Own The Names In This Story But Anything Pertaining As The Same Story To The Author Will Be Considered Copyright Infringement And As Stated Above Will Be Dealt With Harshly And Without Mercy Thank You For Reading -Aaron∞

Seth’s Point Of View

As I started moving around I registered a splitting pain in my head which gave an equal painful moan. When I woke up I saw Anubis right beside the bed and the nurse behind him. “Hey bro our parents can’t come get you but I’m gonna take you home.” Anubis said and I stupidly immediately started to tell him he wasn’t my brother before it registered that if he took me home I’d get to spend the entire day with him. “…get some rest.” I heard Anubis say as I zoned back in. “Yes yes but on our records it doesn’t show you as a family member…..” She said and she was going to say more before I cut her off. “He’s my step-brother that’s why he isn’t on my records.” And then the pain in my head blocked out what else she said but I watched as Anubis nodded and then left the room with mine and his bags.

As he left I watched as the nurse looked at him and looked at me, obviously trying hard to figure out some way to make me have to stay here other than she thinks that he really isn’t my step-brother which he wasn’t really but she couldn’t prove that. I kept my facial expression pained but smooth while on the inside I was ecstatic since I was about to get to hang out for the rest of the day with Anubis.

“Um Mrs. Grace how many days will I be out of school?” I asked quietly. “Well if you have pain tomorrow morning I would suggest staying home tomorrow and today.” She said scrutinizing me thoroughly. “Does my step-brother get to stay with me?” I asked after looking away then looking back at her. “Well I guess he could….” I smiled as she said that and we sat well she sat I layed down on the cot hating the feeling of the wet clothes plastered to my body thinking how horrible it would be to get an erection right now.

Right then Anubis walked in folding up my now empty bag and shoving it in his as the nurse said; “Well since it looks like you have everything ready I guess you can take him home just make sure he gets a lot of rest and he gets out of those clothes and into some nice and dry ones.” She said looking a little annoyed. “Alright I will.” Anubis said as he slung his bag over his shoulders and walked over to me.

“Seth we are gonna go home alright?” He said as he walked over and held out his arm, his nice muscular arm towards me. I slowly grabbed it and pulled myself up as he helped me. But as I got up and stood on my feet my legs wobbled and I would’ve plummeted to the ground if it weren’t for Anubis grabbing me. “Maybe you should carry him to your car.” The nurse suggested, he huffed and knowing him he was thinking no duh bitch and picked me up and carried to his car.

I watched as a few things passed but all I could really tell was that I was really close to his chest looking at it and he was wearing a nice muscle shirt and I could feel his chest perfectly; I could also smell him being up this close and if I do say so he smells fucking delicious. “Don’t worry Seth we get to go to your house and the teachers were nice enough to give us no homework.” Anubis said as he put me down in the passenger side; then he did something that was unexpected he reached over and buckled me up then put our stuff in the back, and jumped in the front seat. “Ya the homework I’d do for both of us anyways.” I said as I chuckled.