For You, From Me

Bella POV

I write my vows on a small piece of paper, my hand shaking. I haven't been this nervous since Niklaus was chasing after me in the 1600s. Luckily, that was 200 years ago and I haven't heard from him since.  I keep writing my vows, already in my wedding gown. Today I marry Damon Salvatore, the love of my life. We met in 1860, but we decided to wait till the war was over. Now, it's 1864 and I couldn't be happier. 

"For You From Me, I give you my heart. I love you and I will fight for you until the end of time. I give you my heart to have and to hold. You are my whole world. You know me more than anyone else in the world. I claim you as mine. I love you, Damon." I write, a huge smile on my face. I hear a soft knock at my door, so I cover the note and wrap myself in a scarf, then go to open it. 

I open it slowly, worried it is Damon. I don't want him to see the dress yet. I hand made it and it's perfect. But no, it's him. "Niklaus!" I gasp, falling backwards as he slams the door open. "Mrs. Salvatore, you either come with me, or I kill Damon." He threatens. I know what I have to do. I have to protect my Damon. "Fine." I say, sighing. I cannot risk Damon's life because of Niklaus. I can risk my own though. Damon will be fuming but he will just need to understand. I quickly write him a note explaining what is wrong and why I left, along with my vows. That was the last time I saw Mystic Falls.

--------------------------------------------------2018--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Niklaus, the curse will be lifted once we find the doppelganger and kill her. But, she's under someone's protection, which makes it more difficult." I say, my boots clinking on the floor as I walk back and forth. "Well, Bella, I guess this warrants a trip to Mystic Falls." He says, running out the door.

I follow him into our car, sighing. Niklaus reaches over and grabs my hand, our wedding rings clinking together. Yes, sadly, I married Niklaus Mikaelson. He threatened me that if I didn't, he would murder me and Damon. I could not risk Damon's life like that. I mean, 154 years without him, and I am still madly in love with him. Niklaus thinks he compelled me to forget, but I faked it. He cannot compel me for some reason. 

As he drives 90 miles per hour, I lay my head back and sigh. "Love, what's wrong?" He asks, sounding oddly worried. He never worries about me, ever. I doubt he actually loves me, which would be amazing because there is no part of me that loves that awful monster. He probably isn't capable of loving someone other than himself, that selfish prick.

"I just haven't been back home in 154 years. It's going to be different. I checked and my house is still mine, so I will go to city hall and claim it as my ancestor's." I say, fighting back tears. Niklaus dragged me from my home to some unclaimed land, where we both created New Orleans. I love New Orleans, but Mystic Falls is where I belong, with Damon and Stefan and my family. I didn't even get to say goodbye to my best friend, Lexi. 

" I understand it will be difficult, but I need my hybrids, and Elena and Katherine are the only way to it. I will kill them both, hopefully, and then we can go home to Elijah and Rebekah." He says, kissing my hand. Fuck. Off. Niklaus. "Okay, darling." I say, drifting into a peaceful sleep.

I am awoken by the car stopping quickly. "What the fuck?" I yell, startled. "I'm sorry, love." Nik says, getting out of the car. In front of us is my home, exactly how it was when I left. I run out fast, and head inside my house, sighing.

"Welcome home." I hear a voice say from the top of the stairs. I look up and see the love of my life.

"Damon." 

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Hey guys!
So the pairing DamonxBella is popular so I thought, why not!

I hope you like it ! 

XOXO ,

Sky <3

( 723 words )