Chapter 3 - Let The Drama And Unpacking Begin

Delvin's POV

When she hurried back into the house I was alittle sad that she left. Then, her dad walked up to me "You must be Delvin right, lad?" he asked me with what sounded like a British accent. "Yes, sir I am" I replied to him being nice like I always am. "So your the one in charge of the band playing tomorrow at the party." He was referring to the big party that they were throwing for us like they always throw for new pack members.

"Yes, sir we are" I reply with a smile I had been excited when my dad told me about us playing at it. "Well I hope you settle in nicely. Claire why don't you..." he said while turning around then noticed that the girl wasn't there. "Im sorry one moment please" he said smiling weakly not meaning or wanting to be disrespectful to me or my family. I could tell that he was mind linking his daughter because his eyes glazed over for a few minutes.

When he came back I had almost all of my boxes unpacked from the trailer."Im sorry son she'll be down in abit and show you to your room. And if you'll excuse me I have to get back to my duties." he nodded to me then my dad, and walked back into the house. A few minutes later Zac and Ryan drove up with there families a little after I finished unpacking the boxes.

"So where's Brady?" I asked Zachary with a smirk. "I don't know I thought he might be here" he said grinning. Just then, another car drove up and out came Brady, he had his hair semi-long like he always had it cut a black wife-beater on and some baggy jeans and his boots."Hey guys" he said "Late as usually Brady" I said, while shaking my head in disapproval grinning. Zachary and Ryan laughed at that "Oh, gimme a damn break guys, god." he said crossing his arms. We all started laughing at that god it was good to be back with the gang.

I felt a tap on my shoulder when I turned around it was the girl which now I knew her name was Claire."Um, my father told me that he wanted me to show you to your rooms." I smiled at her "Ok thanks, we'll follow you." I told her she blushed at that and nodded. The guys each picked up one of their boxes with there stuff in it with them so they could put it down in their room.

As we walked through the house people would stop and stare at us that's around the time that I realized that I didn't have my shirt on. I didn't really care though and there were plenty of girls that saw me and the guys and thats when they started following us. Claire showed the guys there rooms which were next to each other but, my was apparently on the next floor up for some reason.

Then, one of the girls that had been following the us finally noticed (took them long enough) the direwolf tattoo on my back. I swear I had never ran so fast in human form in my life. When we got to my room I was amazed by the size of it. I was speechless from the size of it I was in total amazement and I noticed that Claire was still standing there at the door. "Um can I help you with something?" I asked her. She blushed she looks cute when she blushes "Uh... I just wanted to see if you...um... would like some help with your boxes..."she said nervously looking away.

I smiled "Yeah, sure you can help" I told her. She looked shocked that I had accepted her help, but then smiled happily that I did. We went get all my boxes and after about 5 trips and 30 minutes later I had all my boxes in my room. "Thanks for the help Claire" I told her smiling. She smiled back but, stopped and a worried and sad look was on her face. "I... I have to go..." she said sadly not wanting to leave. "Why?" I asked concerned at why she was so sad all of a sudden.

Thats when what sounded like the front door of the pack house slam shut then, I heard someone yell "CLAIRE, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" It sounded like a guys voice and he sounded mad. She turned and started running to get to the ground floor taking the stairs. I walked down the stair wanting to see what was going on. When I got there she was talking to this guy that had short black hair, was kinda well-built, kinda tall, and had on a white wife-beater, sweat pants, and tennis shoes.

From where I was I could tell that they were in a pretty big argument that's also when I realized that I forgot my acoustic guitar in the car. Only bad thing was that I'd have to walk past them as I did I heard snip-bits of there argument. After I grabbed Willow (Yes, I named my acoustic guitar #deal with it) and walked back into the house things happened very fast. All I saw was his hand going down and slapping Claire very hard across the face, when he was cocking his hand back to slap her again I was there and caught his hand by the wrist.

You never hit a women.

EVER.

When I caught his wrist all I could see was red, and I could tell that my eyes were also red from the anger. And before I knew it I punched the guy in the face once.There was a loud crack that was most likely his nose. He fell to the ground out cold some blood coming out his nose. I bent down next to Claire "You ok?" Was all that I said she threw herself at me and started crying into my shoulder.We stayed like that for a few minutes and that's when I realized the crowd that had formed around us. I picked Claire up bridal-style and carried her to the elevator. She cried into my chest the whole way to my room I layed her on the bed and went put Willow on the guitar stand.

I then went back to the bed and laid down next to Claire who had wrapped herself in my blankets. She then cuddled up next to me and kept crying into my chest it broke my heart to hear her cry. Star started whining too it was killing him to see her like this. I decided to let her sleep and start unpacking maybe ill make her a sandwich or something when I'm done.