Never Grow Up

A/N: A little short story about life and growing up told through dialogues including text messages, phone calls, tweets, face book e.t.c

Told over every few years.

Inspired by my thought and feelings of not wanting to grow up - adult life seems so hard

Influenced by the Taylor Swift song by the same title - check it out, in fact listen to it as you read the story :)

Dedicated to SteffiStar cause she's and amazing friend and writer so check out her story too. Also TyraLittleGarcon who feels how I feel, Let's never grow up :)

Hope you like it and can relate to it

Comment if you share my fears, we can never grow up together :)

Or even if you don't and want to give me some insight on the 'real world'

~~~~~~~

~5yrs:

"Hi mummy when are you coming home?"

"I'll be there in a few days, I hope your being good to your dad and sister"

"yeah but why can't you stay at home and work?"

"It's too far honey"

"When i'm a grown up i'll have a big massive plane to take me wherever I want go in minutes"

"Ooo sounds fun"

"Yeah and you won't have to work so you can come in the plane as well "

"Sounds great"

"But only if your nice to me"

"Hahhaa, so what do i have to do to be allowed in your plane?"

"Bake me lots of cookies, buy me ice cream and..."

"cookies and ice cream anything else?"

"Come home soon"

~10yrs:

"C'mon, please play with me"

"No, no, no no! Now please go annoy some one else and stop being such a baby."

"But mum said -"

"Honestly i don't care what mum said. I'm not playing those childish games with you anymore and neither should you. Your almost eleven grow up already."

~11yrs:

"What do you wanna be when your older?"

"I'm gonna be a fashion designer and work for Chanel or some other brand"

"I'll either be a writer or a doctor"

"Be a writer, then we could like, become famous together and travel the world!"

"Yeah me writing bestsellers and you drawing up new trends. And we'll meet all the celebrities and go on red carpet s and stuff"

"Wearing my designs"

"For the premier of my book turned movie"

"Of course"

~ 13yrs:

"Mum I need new shoes and school bag!"

"You just got a new bag and shoes"

"I got them like last term. Anyways the shoes are too small for me now and no one else has a bag like this. It's like i'm stuck in 2008"

"Well stop growing so fast, gosh you'll soon be as tall as me"

"Focus mum! Money, shopping, shoes, bag"