Chapter 1

They say telling a story is the HARD thing to do when you're involved in the story. You only get one part , and that's yours. Y'all don't know me and I don't know y'all so let me introduce myself. My name is Tiana Russell , but everybody call me Toot.. I'm 16 , I play basketball and I live in small town under Atlanta called Lagrange. I'm a lesbian , everybody knows that I am , when you see me you'll know who I am. Or ask around "Who Is Toot?" , they'll let you know. You look at me you'll probably think I'm rich , but that's not true.  All my life I been a hustler, ion slang thou . I make my money other ways. But my best friend Taylor oh yeah, she the rich one. But not like filthy rich. Anyway, she straight and her mama thinks I am although I would think that my dreads and never wearing feminine clothing . But Oh Well she doesn't know I'm not her business not mine.  So Yeah... 
I got dreams but don't everybody in the Hood.? Either you wanna be a rapper or some type of sport star. But Shit that's Just how the game go .. But look , I'm fin to be UPFRONT with you this ain't none of them regular hood stories.  This shit is REAL... let this story begin.

I pulled up to my house and quickly jumped out. I was going to make sure nobody had been in my room and was everything okay for later..  Everything was straight so I texted Taylor...
" where you at Beauty? " .
" Pullin up now, you know my mama always giving me the speech again " she replied quickly. 
Two minutes later I heard a knock on the door and there was my beautiful Bestfriend standing there.. I hugged her and spoke to her mama while helping her get her bags .. "hey Mrs.Lacey "I said quickly flashing my nice smile at her. " Hi Tiana ' how are you? " she asked . " I'm fine you??  " I politely replied . Before she could actually answer Taylor yelled " Bye mom " then pulled me into the house.. I smiled and drifted into my own thoughts ..
|2 Hours Later|
" Ray I Love You So Much Baby ", Taylor Blabbed on to her boyfriend.  Ugh I know I Hooked them up but damn Ian know they were going to be this annoying like ugh. I rolled my eyes at them and started texting this lil underclassmen bisexual. Now usually you wont find me talking to no bisexual girl cause ain't nothing fun about em. But this girl Kaitlin ' wooohh she had something about her that just had me going crazy .. she was short,  white and had Blonde and pink hair .. I started texting her and Taylor nosey ass leaned over and I tried toto turn ..but it was to late she muted her phone .. " Toot,  you need to leave that girl alone,  she no good for you! "
" Taylor shut the fuck up. Pussy is pussy . You know me,  shit I only wanna fuck anyway! " . Taylor make me so sick hmmph her sexy ass. ' yep I said it! I got up and me called Kaitlin up ' went to the bathroom and started having phone sex with Kaitlin.  I was just finna nut when Taylor ole fat head ass want to knock on the door ... " Toot!  I gotta peeeee!  Open up! " she yelled... I walked out in a sports bra and boxers I had what girls call the perfect body. I think I saw Taylor bite her lip at me .... oh shit!  That got my ass wet aF. I climbed into bed and watched TV.. waiting on lil miss pissy to get out.

Taylor Pov
Toot acts so stupid when I'm talking to Ray. She always gotta damn attitude. She the one that hooked us up so why the fuck is she so mad everytime we talk? . She be acting like she know something I don't.  Shit imma ask her ass too.!  I walked out the room and she was watching her show " swamp people " she LOVES that show... " ay tayee were going alligator hunting okay? "She asked ... " Girl you say this everytime we watch this show! " I laughed and climbed into the bed and laid on her chest and watched the show snuggled up.on her ... goodnight y'all. 

The next day I woke up still on Toot's chest and wrapped up in her arms . That's one thing I love about Toot, she makes me feel safe and secure. She always has,  I think imma get up and make my Nigga some good eats .. shit..  its finna be banging up in this bitch okay... I'm making all the favorites eggs, grits, bacon and her favorite biscuits.. we had the crib to ourselves for the morning til about 2 pm. Her Grandma was at choir practice at the church so when she came into the kitchen she had her Dreads in a fucked up ponytail and only her boxers and a bra . I looked down at the pot to keep from her noticing that I bit my lip at the sight of her perfect body .. I think she noticed me ' .. oh shit ... but Hol up y'all I'm fuckin straight!  I wont dare date no bitch,  I'm strictly dickly that's a hundred!  She just have a way. That makes me smile.  She walked up.and looked in the pot and then went to the bathroom. I made our plates and was finishing fixing hers when she walked outta the bathroom... we sat in the living room and watched this movie on Netflix called "The Skinny".. she sat in my lap and I played in her hair ... she fell asleep between my legs tho lmao her ugly ass!  I laughed at her and continued to watch the movie .. A couple minutes later baee was calling me . Me and Ray been dating since Toot cousin Niquee birthday party .. we done grown to love each other.. that's bae there . But I guess Toot knew that I was on the phone cause she got up looked at me and rolled her eyes . " Toot! " I yelled after her but it was no use she was locked in her room... I swear that girl ...

So that's the end of chapter one. What y'all think about the Toot and Taylor Relationship?  Lemme know something . I love y'all.

--- NiQ