English Project

I woke up quite early and looked at the clock and saw that it was barely 6. Ugh! Stupid nightmares! It's been a while since I last had them. Only this time they're more vivid, but I still can't seem to piece them together though. Why?

I groaned and decided to get out of bed, considering I wasn't going to end up falling asleep again anytime soon. I took a quick shower and put on my undergarments and robe. I walked into my room and looked out my window that led to the balcony.  Today looks like a nice Wednesday. I looked at the clock once more and saw that it was only 6:15. I guess I'll walk to school today, since it's not that far. I quickly put on some skinny jeans, a white tank, my navy blue zipper hoodie, and converse. I then put my hair up in a bun, not even bothering to brush it.

I grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs, where I noticed my mom sitting down in the living room on her laptop.

"Morning mom!" I chirped. She looked up surprised.

"You're up early." I nodded my head and walked into the kitchen that was connected to the living room.

"Nightmares." She automatically stated, rather than asked. I could detect the worry in her voice.

"No." I lied, grabbing an apple from the counter.

"I just so happen to beat my alarm for once. Well I'm leaving. I have to stop by the library to do some research. Bye mom. I love you!" I quickly kissed her cheek and sprinted out the door before she could say anything more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The walk from home to school was surprisingly calming and wasn't that long.  I got there and noticed that only a few people were barely there. Among the few people were the La Push gang. Just great! You'd think they give a shit about school, apparently not.

 I saw Aj, Tyler, and Kate talking by Aj's car. I slowly made my way over to them. Aj saw me first and his face quickly brightened up, making Kate and Tyler turn around and see me.

 "Hey." I greeted standing next to Kate.

 "Hey Sofia." They all replied back in unison. We talked for while, mostly cracking jokes until I saw Mika make her way over to us. I'm guessing they noticed too because they quickly got quiet.

"Hey guys." Mika greeted, although I was the only one who waved back.

"Look what the trash picked up. Last time I checked, you're no longer our friend. Just because Lily was nice enough to forgive you, doesn't mean we'll be doing the same. I'll be damned if I did." Kate sneered harshly.Oh no, not this again!

"Look, I'm really sorry I stopped talking to you guys, but you guys know how my cousin is. I want to go back to how things use to be. How many times do I have to repeat myself? Every single time I try to get close to you guys, you only push me away more. How am I supposed to redeem myself, when you're obviously not letting me. I really want you guys to forgive me because I miss you guys. If I didn't care, I wouldn't be here trying, now would I? Yes, I spoke to Lily and she was able to forgive me, I'm just hoping you guys will too. I also know for sure that you all received my message and still care, otherwise you guys wouldn't be here." Mika looked at them all with hopeful eyes. I had known that she set up to meet them here early, I just didn't expect them to follow through, especially not with the comments I just witnessed. I saw how much she hurt. Again, what's with her cousin? Why is he doing this to her?

"Wait, what does your cousin have to do with this?" I spoke up, ruining the moment, but curiosity had finally gotten the best of me. I remembered the face he gave me at the bonfire and shuddered.