Chapter 2

Eric POV

I carry my mate to my car bridal style. I nuzzle my nose into her neck. Taking a deep sniff. It seemed to relax my wolf a lot. I put her in the passenger seat of my BMW. I hurry over to the drivers side and get in.

I rush home, not caring at all about school. Even if I fail high school, I will still be the alpha of the Titanium pack. I carry her into the house and I get bombarded by my older sister, Sara. "Who is she?" She asks in her snobby voice. I tell her through the mind link Mate.  "Omg Omg Omg Omg!!!!! Tell me what is her name????" I reply " Amethyst" I rush up stairs and tuck her into my bed. It pleases me to have my mate in my bed. 

I quickly walk over to the other side. I strip into my bare underwear and tuck myself under the covers with her. I fall asleep with a smile on my face. 

Huh Someone is flailingy and kicking in my bed.  I turn to see my mate wide eyed. Oh, if looks could kill, I would be beyond dead. I grab her to stop her from struggling. I feel the tingles and she does also. I could tell because she stares at me with wide eyes, still in disbelief.

She says through the link WHY AM I HERE????? I wince at that scream in my head.

Well you passed out after I accepted you to the pack. So I just brought you here...

Why did you do that?????? My older brother is going to kill me!!!!!

I would love to get acquainted with him I calmy say.

How will this go?? Find out.... In forever!

Thanks FickleLife. My first supporter of this series