Boy Toy, chapter 1

WARNING: I feel like making this super kinky and sexy and shit. Don't judge me. :3 also I'm typing with wet fake nails on so yea please point out any mistakes I miss lol. K thaaaanksss

Chapter 1

Greys POV

It's been a week since Master has made me his submissive, and it has been the best week of my life! The constant playing and teasing is driving me crazy. I wish Master would let me cum, but he says I have to earn it. It's ok though, I think it's super hot!

I woke up to a buzzing sound and something vibrating against my left nipple, making me moan like a wanton whore. I looked down and saw a little egg vibrator being held there, then looked up and met my Masters dark, lust filled eyes.

"We're going to play a little game today, Pet." He said as he pulled three more of the little eggs from behind him.

"Wh-what game, M-Master?" I asked breathlessly, my orgasm denied dick hardening unbearably.

"It's called Public Slut. It will be very enjoyable, for me at least." He chuckled darkly, grabbing some electrical tape from his night stand.

I whimpered softly and watched him closely. He pressed the already buzzing egg harder against my perky nipple, making me squirm on the bed. He then taped it down so it wouldn't move more than a little bit, turning on another egg and doing the same to my right nipple. He grinned darkly at me before he turned on the third as high as it could go and shoved it up my ass, pressing it directly against my prostate.

"M-MASTER! Please! I-I can't! P-please, Master, please let me cum!" I begged, my breath raged.

"Oh no my pet, this is only the beginning of the game. However, if my naughty little slut thinks his little prick is going to cum, I'll just have to make it so he can't."

"Mmmnnnnmm!" I moaned, completely lost in the sensory over load my body was receiving.

My master chuckled as he got a metal cock ring out of his nightstand, then put my straining cock and balls in it. I squirmed furiously as it confined me uncomfortably, making it so no matter how much I wanted to I couldn't release my load.

"M-Master please!" I begged, hoping he would let me cum.

Instead, he took the last egg and taped it so it was on the head of my sensitive cock. Even without the device turned on I was screaming in pleasure. Master then turned the vibrator that was causing my prostate to have fits of pleasure down a little bit, but didn't allow me a moment of rest as he turned the one on the head of my penis on to the medium setting. I arched my back and moaned and gasped, trying desperately to get myself over the edge, but it was pointless with the ring on.

"Mmm, there's my good boy. Now, let's pick a nice plug to make sure that egg stays right where it needs to be."

Master walked off to his closet and came back a few seconds later with a black plastic butt plug that was 2 inches wide and 9 inches long. It was smaller than my Masters dick, which was 3 inches wide and 11 inches long, but it would still be extremely filling in my ass.

"M-Master I don't think I can.." I started, only to be cut off my a glare from him.

He pulled a bottle of lube out of his pocket, squirting it all over the large plug.

"Now, be a good boy and don't make a sound while I push this into you. I know how bad you want me to put this big plug into your little boy pussy, come on slut, beg me for it. Beg me to shove this into your quivering little hole."

"P-please put the plug in me Master. Please give your horny little pet what he deserves. Sh-shove it into your pets ass. P-please, Master." I begged, my eyes hooded from the amount of pleasure I was receiving.

With a smirk, he pushed the giant plug into my ass, forcing it into the hilt quickly. I managed not to make any other sounds other than a gasp as it entered me, pressing the egg harder against my little bundle of nerves.

"Now," Master smirked, "get up and get dressed. We're going to school."

With that, he left the room, leaving me horny, on edge, and shocked.