Round 2 - Genres, Themes and Atmospheres

First of all, welcome to Round 2! Time to brush up on your writing skills cause we've got a much harder round this time.

This round is going to be different this time so pay close attention.

In this round, we have a list in the categories of genres, themes and atmospheres. You are to choose 1 genre, 1 theme and 1 atmosphere from their individual list. Once you have made your choices, create a short story based on what you have chosen in 2-3 Wattpad pages. No more than 3 Wattpad pages will be accepted and no less than 2 Wattpad pages will be accepted. The same rules at the beginning of the book applies.

You have 5 days to complete this task which means the deadline date is Sunday 6th September, 2015.

Yes. 5 days. Didn't see that coming, now, did you? ;D

Before you start your short stories, please state the choices you made at the beginning of them. It would make our lives much easier.

Your list is as follows:

GENRES: ROMANCE, MYSTERY, FANTASY, DRAMA, SCIENCE FICTION

THEMES: GUILT, PASSION, IDENTITY, INSANITY, SOLITUDE

ATMOSPHERES: EERIE, TENSE, SERENITY, JOVIAL, HYSTERIA

When you're finished with your short stories, kindly use the same Admission Form you did in Round 1 and fill out the necessary information. Submit them in the comments of this chapter.

Some things we'll be looking at are:

- Originality

- Grammar and Punctuation

- Obedience to the Page Limit

- How well the story reflects the three choices you've made

- How well you've executed the story through your writing

Don't forget that Round 2 goes in the same book you created for this competition!

 Well, there you have it. We wish you good luck and have fun with those imaginations of yours! ^_^!

 If you have any questions, feel free to ask us below or in the message board.

Note: Regarding the scores for Round 1...they will be coming soon during the Round 2 period. You'll know, when the book is updated.

 WattyOrigins.