The False Alarm

Sally's POV
~~~~~~~
A few hours later Percy woke up, and he acted like he was perfectly fine.

"Mom! I swear I'm fine! I'm all good. Mom... I promise." Percy said easily.

"Then why did you have a seizer and pass out?!"

"I don't know." He obviously lied.

"Percy what did I say about lying?"

"I shouldn't."

"Yeah. Now spill. The truth this time!" I pushed.

"I don't know... Its.... Aftermath of the pit. I'm not really sure. When Coach pushed me that hard... I-well-I hadn't really been pushed like that sense Tartarus. My body just overloaded. Plus being away from water for so long, doesn't help." He answered honestly.

I take a seat by him on his hospital bed, and pull him into a hug. "It's okay. I'm sorry if I was being to harsh."

"No. It's alright. You were just being a mom. Haha!" He said happily. "Uh... When can we leave?"

Our hug breaks. "When ever the doctors let us.. Haha! I'll go ask Melissa."

I leave the room and check the hallway and main office and didn't see her. I use the phone at the front desk to call Paul and tell him it was a false alarm.

Paul's POV
~~~~~
Buzz Buzzzzz

My phone vibrated as I walked up Halfblood Hill to my car. I pulled it out of my pockets and saw the caller ID said Sally. "Hello?"

"Paul! False alarm! Percy woke up perfectly fine. Strange really but he says he's fine. So you don't have to go worry Annabeth."

"Too late."

"What?!"

"I'm on Halfblood Hill right now. Don't worry I'll just go talk to her." I said trying to make my wife happy.

"Umm...Thanks." She hung up.

I turned around and bolted down the hill.

I past the borders and ran to Cabin six, Annabeth's cabin, to see if she was in there. I knew she'd be packing ASAP since it had something to do Percy. "Annabeth?"

"Paul? What are you doing I thought you- Why are you out of breath?"

"Sally called *breath* as I was about to *breath* leave."

"Yeah what did she say?" She said eager for news about Percy.

"False alarm! He's fine!"

"Oh that's good!" She seemed still kind of disappointed, but that look vanished as soon as it appeared. "I'll tell the others the trip is off, then."

Annabeth left her cabin, I assume to tell the others no need to go to Beacon Hills.

So I then turned and left Camp Half-Blood. For real this time.

Annabeth's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I was slightly disappointed that we weren't going to Beacon Hills to help Percy anymore, but I tried to not let it show. Don't get me wrong I'm glad he is alright, I just really miss him.

I went to find the other five and tell them,"Percy is fine so there is no need for us to go to Beacon Hills." Then I went to Chiron and told him the same thing.

I went back to my cabin and started unpacking what I was packing. My phone started ringing; the caller ID said it was my dad.

I answered,"Annabeth speaking."

"Hello sweetheart!"

"Dad? Everything okay?"

"Yeah. I just called to tell you that we are moving."

"What why?"

"There's a teaching job at this high school that pays way more than my college job. So I applied for it and got the job!"

"That's awesome! Good for you, Dad." I congratulated.

"I was calling to see if you'd want to come live with us for the school year..." He paused waiting for an answer.

"Where would we live?"

"Beacon Hills, California. It's a small town but apparently pays well. I don't know why though, but I'm not gonna complain. Haha!"

"I'm in! I'll come live with you!"

"Wow! Didn't think you'd say yes, but okay! Yay! I emailed you your plane ticket incase you did say yes."

"Oh my gods! Love you dad!" I hung up the phone and began repacking! I was moving to Beacon Hills!!!

A/N: Sorry for the slow update! But here it is.

Attention all GLEEK DEMIGODS!!! I am writing a Percy Jackson / Glee crossover! 1st chapter has been posted! Please check it out!

I'll try to update this sooner!