P.s i love you.

Dear Luke, 

i'm so sorry, i can't do this anymore, i have to go, you know i will always love you, but i can't take the pressure of us being together bring me down , i love you and always will, but other girls want me dead, they want you all to themself, and that is exactly what i am going to do, i will end it all and everyone will be happy in the long run, because Luke, i know you will find someone perfect for you, and you will be perfect for her, just like when we found each other that day in the forrest, you can do it babe, you can do it without me, i have written you letters for every day, each day a new letter will arrive at your house.

im so sorry Luke, 

P.S- i love you.

From,

Sydney xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Luke,

So this is your first letter come from me, how are you babe? silly question i know, and i want you to know just how sorry i am, that i had to do this, i hope you are fine without me, because i know you can be, it will get easier i promise. i hope you are eating, please don't starve yourself just because i am gone, and don't shut yourself out from the world, get out there and do all the things you always wanted to do, meet the one that is right for you, i know it may be hard for you but always remember..

P.S- i love you.

from, 

Sydney xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Luke, 

i hope you recieved my first letter, and are keeping well, i have organised for you to go on a trip with ashton, michael and calum today, i bet you are wondering how i organised it all, well, i knew i was going to do this, but i didnt know the right time, but i also knew that if i told you, you wouldnt let me do it, because you are the type of person that doesnt want to hurt anyone, but its okay babe, im in a better place now, no one can hurt me here, so i want you to relax and know i am safe, please look after my family, make sure they don't do anything stupid, remember, dont shut anyone out.

P.S-i love you.

From,

Sydney xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Luke, 

Day 3! i bet you feel the days are going slow without me, but its okay babe, i am always watching over you, i cuddle you, i protect you, i will make sure you are always in no harm, and that you don't do anything stupid. i will be your guardian angel, as you always told me i was an angel, well now i really am babe, im earning my wings, slowly but surely.

P.S- i love you.

From, 

Sydney xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx